Christmas Help

ShiftySatchmo Hmm…well my console is registered on Croatia and Croatian still don’t use euro as a main currency but they are still part of European Union (Germany is part of EU as well). Arrrgh, I hate this. Have to google everything now. All these EU nonsense is just confusing.

2 Likes

PSN network region logic is totally screwed up.

Thats crazy that they won’t refund it, for a good reason, just because you didn’t realize it.

Unfortunately, I don’t use psn, or know anyone that does.

I’m just going to make an american account for my own use. I ended up just buying BF1 for my bro through his PSN account instead. So now I have this $100 usd code that only americans can use that no one wants to trade money for.

gord0 oh shoot sorry I will trade I forgot. If you still have it anyway

1 Like

gord0 Feeeeeeel free to add me on PSN. I want more friends there. It’s kinda depressive to have only 5 friends on friends list. I know you would like the $100 more than having me on your friends list BUT I’M MORE WORTH THAN 100 BUCKS, RIGHT?!

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Christmas Help:

Nice! I’ll pm it to you shortly.

1 Like

Katsuo said in Christmas Help:

gord0 Feeeeeeel free to add me on PSN. I want more friends there. It’s kinda depressive to have only 5 friends on friends list. I know you would like the $100 more than having me on your friends list BUT I’M MORE WORTH THAN 100 BUCKS, RIGHT?!

Invite sent.

1 Like

gord0 Accepted it faster than you completing the Bioshock DLCs. <3

2 Likes

gord0 said in Christmas Help:

Cool I got it. Just send me your PayPal email and I’ll send the money over

1 Like

gord0 said in Christmas Help:

Cool I got it. Just send me your PayPal email and I’ll send the money over

Sent

gord0 all set!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo now buy us gamesssssssss

1 Like

Katsuo haha I use PS Vue so that will just deduct the money out of the wallet until it’s empty before charging my CC. I figure if I’m spending the money anyway I can help Gordon out!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Whatever that Vue is, it sounds expensive as hell. T_T

1 Like

Katsuo haha it’s less than what I was paying for cable

ShiftySatchmo Then your cable was expensive as hell. Because $40/month Vue is too much. Come to Bosnia, it’s cheaper here.

Katsuo hey, hey…I pay $35. And yes, cable and Internet here is crazy expensive.

ShiftySatchmo Is it cheaper for you because you have PS+ or what? Because it’s different on the site XD
Also you said that something is expensive. Unbelievable!

Katsuo haha maybe. It also varies by region.