[CLAIMED in secreeettt] 75% off Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive

It’s a giveaway in the sense that I have a Steam coupon to give away. Anyone want it? I already own the standard version and it is fun!

It is a good game. I got stuck in a temple with low health and haven’t played out of blind rage though.

3 Likes

teh_g said in 75% off Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive:

It is a good game. I got stuck in a temple with low health and haven’t played out of blind rage though.

same here. 2d platformers are not my favorite type of game anyway. It looks beautiful, but I got stuck in a tree and rage quit.

1 Like

Pfff guys, use trainers to unstuck yourself instead of rage quitting from gameeees

Katsuo git gud

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Don’t worry I’m a pro. I don’t get stuck in temples and trees.

1 Like

Katsuo said in 75% off Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive:

ShiftySatchmo Don’t worry I’m a pro. I don’t get stuck in temples and trees.

want the coupon?

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Nope. Saving money for winter sale so I can remove a game from my wishlist.

This game is on the wishlists of jCARS . Mark2K77 , Spinalfailed , Sir_diealot , ButtStallion , and MysticHydro AND maybe more! So one of you guys should ask for it haha. It makes it $5 USD instead of $20.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo hmm ok will buy that game for someone B-day

Mark2K77 haha it’s this game in the title of the topic. TAKE THE 75% OFF COUPON DAMN YOUUUU!!!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo - Wanted to but I can’t right now. :raised_back_of_hand_tone4:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in [CLAIMED in secreeettt] 75% off Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive:

This game is on the wishlists of jCARS . Mark2K77 , Spinalfailed , Sir_diealot , ButtStallion , and MysticHydro AND maybe more! So one of you guys should ask for it haha. It makes it $5 USD instead of $20.

I am just in such rough shape this month with saving for my trip next month that I can’t afford anything. Not even sure I can eat for the whole month the way things are going right now let alone buy a game. Right now Vudu has
X-Men Apocalypse on sale for less than 10 bucks and I can’t even swing that and I really want to see it.
http://www.vudu.com/movies/?CID=Email&SCID=Deal&KWID=weeklydeals_HL_11082016#!content/749527