CLAIMED Sundered: Alpha Giveaway

I forgot I have an extra key for this so uhhh who wants it? Metroidvania kind of game. It’s gaaaaaaaroovy.

Preferably someone who hasn’t claimed a game from me recently.

ShiftySatchmo said in /404:

I forgot I have an extra key for this so uhhh who wants it? Metroidvania kind of game. It’s gaaaaaaaroovy.

Preferably someone who hasn’t claimed a game from me recently.

I added it to my list, but I don’t want the key. I don’t play beta, let alone alpha.

1 Like

gord0 haha yeah I get that. I met the devs at PSX and they are super chill so just showing my support. Jotun was solid and the Alpha for Sundered already blows that away. I like being able to try it out and complain about things I dislike while it still can make a difference XD

On the other hand one time I played an alpha and beta and liked it more than the launch version…

Not even the katsuo alpha leech wants this one eh?

ShiftySatchmo “Preferably someone who hasn’t claimed a game from me recently.”

I claimed a game from you recently. So I’m out! wink

Katsuo liar

gord0 Why is that you don’t play beta? Apart from World of Warcraft I would be interested in playing a beta version in order to give feedack to the developer and/or friends. Of course, the game has to be falling under my preferences in genres and have a plot, I wouldn’t want to mindlessly do something in a game. But I am curious I don’t see very often people not wanting to be in beta.

Alex so uhhh…want this?

ShiftySatchmo Nah mate, I am cool, I don’t have nearly enough time to play anything these days! Thank you for the offer.

ShiftySatchmo said in Sundered: Alpha Giveaway:

Katsuo liar

What do you mean “liar”? You gave me FC3 few days ago.

Katsuo haha wasn’t that last year

ShiftySatchmo Was it? I don’t remember haha
Well you can give me the game if you want but I don’t know when I’m going to play it as I have some pretty dope games to beat. Sundered definitely looks good and it has that lovecraftian theme which I loveee

1 Like

Katsuo I love you?

1 Like

teh_g :blush:

Katsuo yeah ok I’ll send you the code. It’s just an alpha so it’s not like it’ll be long. It’ll just give you a tasssste

Alex said in Sundered: Alpha Giveaway:

gord0 Why is that you don’t play beta? Apart from World of Warcraft I would be interested in playing a beta version in order to give feedack to the developer and/or friends. Of course, the game has to be falling under my preferences in genres and have a plot, I wouldn’t want to mindlessly do something in a game. But I am curious I don’t see very often people not wanting to be in beta.

I don’t like playing broken games without being paid to do so. Especially from a programmer’s perspective. When I get home I play finished games. Just like I don’t walk into restaurant kitchens and start eating my food before it’s ready.

Okay. I played a little of Sundered and the game is absolutely amazing. I’m glad I got the game and the rest of the GX leechers didn’t. Muehehe much fun here.

On the serious side, I’m starting to love it. It has that dark fantasy vibe which I really like. I like how you can upgrade only when you die. XD
The biggest plus here is that the game is actually fast-paced and so damn smooth. The last time I’ve seen something so smooth is when I flirted with a girl and…okay that didn’t happen. I’m a soulless bastard that uses women only to brainwash them so I can conquer this rotten world. This might be a good storyline for Sundered lul
Looking forward to the finished thing. I’ll probably sink 10, 20, 30 hours into this. Maybe even more. It’s addicting.
Also the game reminds me of one game that is overwhelmingly positive on Steam. Check it out, if you want.

2 Likes

Katsuo told ya. PS: it’s indie lololol

ShiftySatchmo The only indie game that doesn’t suck!

ShiftySatchmo Okay scratch that. I like Clicker Heroes as well.

1 Like