CLAIMED Sundered: Alpha Giveaway

I saw him playing it on ps4!..and ps4 can’t click!@! lol

1 Like

gord0 You can clickkkkk. I mean press buttons. That does count as a click! Does it? XD

1 Like

Katsuo said in CLAIMED Sundered: Alpha Giveaway:

gord0 You can clickkkkk. I mean press buttons. That does count as a click! Does it? XD

You’re the masher hero!

2 Likes

gord0 I’ve started this one as well. You don’t mash or click like in Clicker Heroes but it’s a cool idle game XD

gord0 I’ve started this one as well. You don’t mash or click like in Clicker Heroes but it’s a cool idle game XD

AdVenture Capitalist on Steam

You could at least pick good indie games lol

gord0 There are no good indie games that are free on PS4 :frowning:

Katsuo you’re an indie fanatic now. PS+ is almost entirely free Indies haha. Stop being a cheapskate :wink:

ShiftySatchmo No. No. No. No. No. I’m not and I will never subscribe to PS+. And by that I mean I will subscribe only to play Bloodborne with Kai. Other than that, I will never subscribe to PS+ XD

1 Like

I’ve found all the indie games I’ve liked were about $20.

gord0 20 reasons I’ll never buy indie game. Except HellBlade of course.

Katsuo and you told me yesterday im a faggot for not playing shit indie games which i had in my steam library XD

Arsononion I told you that you are an idiot for not playing any games and that there are cool indie games that you own. Stop spreading lies. -.------------

Katsuo is not a single cool game and its not lies XD

Arsononion Do you really want me to write a list of cool games you own? XD

1 Like

Katsuo shit indie games ill never play

Arsononion Do you really want me to write a list of cool games you own? XD

List them. To see if I would play them lol

1 Like

gord0 Spelunky, pid, Sins of the Demon, Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That!, Oddworld: Abe’s Oddyssee, Anomaly Warzone Earth, Stealth Inc 2, Skyborn, Relic Hunters Zero, Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse and Lucius. That’s what I found and that are somewhat decent. He also has Titan Quest, Deus Ex - Human Revolution and Painkiller. Not indie but pretty good games.

Katsuo you love indie

ShiftySatchmo No I don’t. I like triple A games like Andromeda that are broken as hell but who the hell cares it’s Mass Effect.

gord0 Spelunky, pid, Sins of the Demon, Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That!, Oddworld: Abe’s Oddyssee, Anomaly Warzone Earth, Stealth Inc 2, Skyborn, Relic Hunters Zero, Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse and Lucius. That’s what I found and that are somewhat decent. He also has Titan Quest, Deus Ex - Human Revolution and Painkiller. Not indie but pretty good games.

Abes oddessee is really good, i paid money for it though. If I had known it would become free, I’d have waited. I’m not a Deus Ex fan. Painkiller (and all in the series) are really good. Everything else seems shit.