Convo from Pessimist Gaming Giveaway

ShiftySatchmo said in First Exodus giveaway:

gord0 said in First Exodus giveaway:

Everyone has the same speakers lol

I have Bose because teh_g is crazy and gave me his since he only uses headphones now.

Headphones for life.

2 Likes

teh_g Yup I’m 90% headphones on my computer.

MyLifeForAiur I use headphones a lot, but cranking the Bose for music :guitar:

Sir_diealot Steelers fan that’s what I like to see!!

ShiftySatchmo Yup the other 10% the time is music on the speakers. Bose are nice speakers though I have a bose system in my car.

MyLifeForAiur said in First Exodus giveaway:

Sir_diealot Steelers fan that’s what I like to see!!

ShiftySatchmo Yup the other 10% the time is music on the speakers. Bose are nice speakers though I have a bose system in my car.
Bleeding Black and Gold!

1 Like

gord0 no, the toddler decided that was a good place to hide and crumble crackers…

1 Like

demons6i6x said in First Exodus giveaway:

gord0 no, the toddler decided that was a good place to hide and crumble crackers…

Ha! Dunno how this is related but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

2 Likes

Don’t mean to be a ass or anything but can this conversation be moved somewhere else please.

1 Like

p3ssimist_gΛming said in First Exodus giveaway:

Don’t mean to be a ass or anything but can this conversation be moved somewhere else please.

Where is it now, and why must it be moved? I go off notificartions primarily so I don’t really aply much thought as to “where” it is…

gord0 this is a thread to enter the p3ssimist_gΛming giveaway. You can just look at the thread title to see where you are. It is even in your posts when you add one. I assume he wants to be able to easily view and track entries, so please try not to have conversations on this topic. I’m guilty of it too since I talked about my speakers XD

1 Like

gord0 this is a thread to enter the p3ssimist_gΛming giveaway. You can just look at the thread title to see where you are. It is even in your posts when you add one. I assume he wants to be able to easily view and track entries, so please try not to have conversations on this topic.

How does moving a thread effect trackability…?

gord0 he wants me to move these comments off this thread so the thread is only submissions and not unrelated conversations like the one we are having right now.

1 Like

gord0 he wants me to move these comments off this thread so the thread is only submissions and not unrelated conversations like the one we are having right now.

Because you’re a mind reader right? Scroll and count lol (the ones with pics are the entries ; ] )

gord0 it’s his group and his giveaway and he asked nicely so we can be nice too and continue this elsewhere, right?

gord0 it’s his group and his giveaway and he asked nicely so we can be nice too and continue this elsewhere, right?

Moving a post does not magically get rid of conversation. It in fact retains all conversations as they were, simply in a new place.

gord0 the point is not to get rid of the conversation, it is to move it off the submission thread. Converse away!

ShiftySatchmo said in Convo from Pessimist Gaming Giveaway:

gord0 the point is not to get rid of the conversation, it is to move it off the submission thread. Converse away!

Agreed. lol. Pessimist-mc-uses-non-standard-chars asked for the thread to be moved. I asked why.

gord0 he wanted the comments unrelated to his topic to be moved off of his topic. I think it is clear haha. You don’t pay attention to the topic you are in so it shouldn’t make a difference to you :wink:

ShiftySatchmo said in Convo from Pessimist Gaming Giveaway:

gord0 he wanted the comments unrelated to his topic to be moved off of his topic. I think it is clear haha. You don’t pay attention to the topic you are in so it shouldn’t make a difference to you :wink:

You can’t magically move comments into a diff topic. No matter where this thread resides it will look the same unless you delete all the conversation. Why ask to move if it changes nothing.

gord0 We sure can magically move comments into a different topic :wink:

I think he just wanted to have less extra posts in his giveaway. It is easy enough to move it to the new place.

1 Like