Convo from Pessimist Gaming Giveaway

ShiftySatchmo said in First Exodus giveaway:

gord0 said in First Exodus giveaway:

Everyone has the same speakers lol

I have Bose because teh_g is crazy and gave me his since he only uses headphones now.

I was waiting for somone to tag him. I couldn’t for the life of me remember his name and was too lazy to click around. teh_g put the youtube thumbnails back on! It’s often the deal breaker if I click or not.

2 Likes

gord0 Mine are old Harmon Kardon’s I got at a flee market for a dollar, cant afford ones I would really like lol.

1 Like

Mine are whatever the guy above my last post has :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

gord0 said in /404:

Logitech X-530’s coming close to 10-12yrs old! Still going strong.

1 Like

I have Bose because teh_g is crazy and gave me his since he only uses headphones now.

Headphones for life.

2 Likes

teh_g Yup I’m 90% headphones on my computer.

MyLifeForAiur I use headphones a lot, but cranking the Bose for music :guitar:

Sir_diealot Steelers fan that’s what I like to see!!

ShiftySatchmo Yup the other 10% the time is music on the speakers. Bose are nice speakers though I have a bose system in my car.

MyLifeForAiur said in First Exodus giveaway:

Sir_diealot Steelers fan that’s what I like to see!!

ShiftySatchmo Yup the other 10% the time is music on the speakers. Bose are nice speakers though I have a bose system in my car.
Bleeding Black and Gold!

1 Like

gord0 no, the toddler decided that was a good place to hide and crumble crackers…

1 Like

demons6i6x said in First Exodus giveaway:

gord0 no, the toddler decided that was a good place to hide and crumble crackers…

Ha! Dunno how this is related but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

2 Likes

Don’t mean to be a ass or anything but can this conversation be moved somewhere else please.

1 Like

p3ssimist_gΛming said in First Exodus giveaway:

Don’t mean to be a ass or anything but can this conversation be moved somewhere else please.

Where is it now, and why must it be moved? I go off notificartions primarily so I don’t really aply much thought as to “where” it is…

gord0 this is a thread to enter the p3ssimist_gΛming giveaway. You can just look at the thread title to see where you are. It is even in your posts when you add one. I assume he wants to be able to easily view and track entries, so please try not to have conversations on this topic. I’m guilty of it too since I talked about my speakers XD

1 Like

gord0 this is a thread to enter the p3ssimist_gΛming giveaway. You can just look at the thread title to see where you are. It is even in your posts when you add one. I assume he wants to be able to easily view and track entries, so please try not to have conversations on this topic.

How does moving a thread effect trackability…?

gord0 he wants me to move these comments off this thread so the thread is only submissions and not unrelated conversations like the one we are having right now.

1 Like

gord0 he wants me to move these comments off this thread so the thread is only submissions and not unrelated conversations like the one we are having right now.

Because you’re a mind reader right? Scroll and count lol (the ones with pics are the entries ; ] )

gord0 it’s his group and his giveaway and he asked nicely so we can be nice too and continue this elsewhere, right?