Cooler Master MasterFan Pro Range Review and Prize Pack Giveaway

Just finished up testing the new Cooler Master MasterFan Pro range and thought what the hell, let’s give some stuff away to help promote the review! 1 winner will win everything seen in the photo and official rules are posted on our site as per normal!

Good luck and do let us know what you think about the fans themselves as well.

Link - http://www.enostech.com/cooler-master-masterfan-pro-range-review-and-prize-pack-giveaway/

LetsGetIt1220 Looks to be a sweet pile of CM swag there :slight_smile:

The fans look to be a nice PWM option, but wondering how quiet they are in comparison to their competition. I guess all the switch does it top out the highest speed that the fans will operate at (and therefore their noise level).

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Damn, completely forgot about that. Can say silent is silent but give me a day or two and ill get the db meter out on them.

1 Like

Nice review! Hopefully I win this :smiley:

2 Likes

Yessss I wantttt

1 Like

I want that hat and the shirt if a 2xl!

1 Like

Sir_diealot Shirts only a Large, and that’s a UK Large as well, unfortunately! I know it will be a bit small for most but thought it would be a cool item to have. I’m a bit silly and actually don’t wear the PC company shirts I collect, they all sit in a nice pile in my attic for me to look at.

3 Likes

CM fans are pretty quite form my experience. Not the most silent, but then you are just overly picky, you know who you are. Love me some CM gear.

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 said in Cooler Master MasterFan Pro Range Review and Prize Pack Giveaway:

Sir_diealot Shirts only a Large, and that’s a UK Large as well, unfortunately! I know it will be a bit small for most but thought it would be a cool item to have. I’m a bit silly and actually don’t wear the PC company shirts I collect, they all sit in a nice pile in my attic for me to look at.

I could still wear the hat!

Trainsmash said in Cooler Master MasterFan Pro Range Review and Prize Pack Giveaway:

CM fans are pretty quite form my experience. Not the most silent, but then you are just overly picky, you know who you are. Love me some CM gear.

You calling me out? Throw down, son!

1 Like

I entered, however some weird sizing happening on mobile :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice Giveaway again! Ben, You are Awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

milkywayman That’s me being lazy and just copy pasting the specs from the CM site lol :smiley:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn Plenty more to come my friend, PLENTY!

2 Likes