Corsair & FF XV giveaway

Worldwide, apart from US sanctioned countries.

Ends 10 March.

Pretty awesome Chocobo Itx mod to be given away
http://www.corsair.com/en-au/landing/chocobo?id=fat-chocobo

It’s Final Fantasy XIV not XV :stuck_out_tongue:

Katsuo said in Corsair & FF XV giveaway:

It’s Final Fantasy XIV not XV :stuck_out_tongue:

m’eh what ev’s… would say that it was because I posted from my phone, but nah I just f’ed up :poop:

1 Like

If I win this all the fans of the game will hate me, I have never played a FF game.

Sir_diealot hate intensifies

1 Like

Sir_diealot hate intensifies

lol Just because I get full messages from Kai and have never played a FF game? Glad I have not slept with your sister or I would really be in trouble!

Sir_diealot You are already in trouble just because you haven’t played any FF game, my friend. Now pick. Which torture method you want me to use on you? :grin:

1 Like

Katsuo Hot redhead with bodacious tata’s and legs up to the sky with a plume in her right hand and baby oil in the other please.

Sir_diealot There you go. Redhead with bodacious tata’s. The thing with baby oil and plume, well, you have to ask him for yourself. But I’m pretty sure he would do it for you. Happy torturing! XD

Sir_diealot There you go. Redhead with bodacious tata’s. The thing with baby oil and plume, well, you have to ask him for yourself. But I’m pretty sure he would do it for you. Happy torturing! XD

I knew you would go there, that is why I was specific to say HER hand. She would be nice

Sir_diealot Genders in 2017?? There is no such thing as genders. #equality #feminismlivesmatters #lgbtpower #everythingthatsnotnormal

Sir_diealot Genders in 2017?? There is no such thing as genders. #equality #feminismlivesmatters #lgbtpower #everythingthatsnotnormal

Tell that to the doors marked woman and men.