Corsair H50 in a Silverstone RVZ01B Case

I am currently buying all the parts for my first pc build and was wondering if its possible to fit the Corsair H50 water cooler cpu cooler into that case. Its a mini itx case. Ive seen someone on youtube install that cooler in their RVZ01B case but want to make sure before I go and buy it. Thank you :slight_smile:

ShadowWolf13 hey, sorry I haven’t had the chance to do a thorough research, but from what I’ve seen you are limited in that case to a total of 83mm including the CPU block, fan & radiator. I think the h50 is a thin rad so that will be ok, but you may need to swap for a thin profile fan to get it all to close.

Have fun with the cable management too if this is your first build. Nothing like jumping in at the deep end.

Would love to see a build log& pictures etc.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Corsair H50 in a Silverstone RVZ01B Case:

ShadowWolf13 hey, sorry I haven’t had the chance to do a thorough research, but from what I’ve seen you are limited in that case to a total of 83mm including the CPU block, fan & radiator. I think the h50 is a thin rad so that will be ok, but you may need to swap for a thin profile fan to get it all to close.

Have fun with the cable management too if this is your first build. Nothing like jumping in at the deep end.

Would love to see a build log& pictures etc.

Definitely post pictures for us when you get it built!