Cosplay

I really wish i was artistically talented!

Zarya cosplay from Overwatch

0_1492269636683_1.jpeg

1 Like

Keira Metz from The Witcher

3 Likes

Artem_Zmitrovich Never liked Keira as a character. She’s like one of those that think they know everything and in fact, they know absolutely nothing and they look awfully garbage because of it. Good cosplay though xD

1 Like

Fringilla Vigo from The Witcher

2 Likes

Piper Wright from Fallout 4

4 Likes

Nightwraith from The Witcher by Elena Samko

2 Likes

I think my one complaint about professional cosplayers is that they use a crap load of Photoshop.

1 Like

teh_g Except Samko doesn’t use photoshop when cosplaying. Only the environment and when she’s doing selfie xD
I’ve been following her on Facebook for quite some time. Mainly because she has huge breasts.

1 Like

teh_g People cosplay heroes from video games, from virtual world. They use photoshop to make pictures that look like virtual world. I think this is right. Think of photoshop like a part of cosplay. I’ve seen truly professional costumes, but cosplay was spoiled because of wrong surroundings and lack of immersion. Photoshop resolves such issues.

2 Likes

Sera by Danielle DeNicola

3 Likes

by Liena

3 Likes

Van Helsing by Kira

4 Likes

Emily Kaldwin

3 Likes

Space Wolves

4 Likes

artem_zmitrovich That one with the kid is impressive.

I still really hate most of the cosplay photos, they are so touched up that they look rendered at this point. It is more impressive when you see the non-professional photos of them.

1 Like

teh_g
Here’s one from the preparation for the Halloween party. I had 20 minutes to figure out what to wear. :smiley:

1. Leather Jacket - check. (looked in the wardrobe)
  2. Baseball bat - check. (found it right by the computer desk)
  3. Red scarf - check (asked my wife if she have one)
  4. Potato cam - check.
  5. Selfie…:iphone: - check. XD
1 Like

4 Likes

This cosplay is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

3 Likes

1 Like