Cougar Immersa Headset Review

Hey guys, today we got a lovely pair of cans on the review block! The COUGAR IMMERSA headset performs great and is ridiculously comfortable, which is very important for those long gaming sessions!

Review Link - http://www.enostech.com/cougar-immersa-headset-review/

LetsGetIt1220 Link that review for us!

1 Like

teh_g Yeah, ummm… That might help just abit. Sorry dude, early morning and was trying to get the thread made so I could add links to the reviews and forgot to link here… All good now, thanks!

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 <3

1 Like

Me want! :smiley:

1 Like

Only0neKnight They are great and the price is stupid cheap I think for them. When they told me I almost spit my drink out, then had to double check make sure they told me the right price lol

LetsGetIt1220 said in Cougar Immersa Headset Review:

Only0neKnight They are great and the price is stupid cheap I think for them. When they told me I almost spit my drink out, then had to double check make sure they told me the right price lol

Have you done any comparisons to “normal” headphones? I’d love to see some audio comparisons to other headsets. I’ve been rocking some AudioTechnica headphones for a year or so now.

1 Like

teh_g Define “normal” lol. At the moment I can compare them to the HyperX Cloud II’s which they aren’t quite as good as, but they also don’t come with the inline sound DSP sound card. However, for price/performance level they are on-par, though the Cloud II’s are definitely better overall, at least in my opinion. I’ve also got a pair of Corsair V1500 V2 which these Cougar’s are better than. Lastly, for the time being, the SteelSeries Siber 800 Wireless also use the same 40mm Neodymium drivers as the Immersa, though the Steels are wireless and all that Jazz and cost much more.

Obviously all this is a bit subjective due to it’s me actually listening to them and not a proper benchmark, but these Cougars will be hard to beat at this price range for performance and those stupidly thick padding on the earcups is great, can literally wear them for hours without even realy knowing they are there, until you stand up of course :wink:

2 Likes