Could this be the best mouse ever?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/granto/the-z/description

Fantastic idea, a lot of features and options. And just $150…
IMHO an overkill. Too complicated and it is not like we struggle today with the current mice. It would be nice though to have grown up with something like this. Now i don’t think i can get used to it

bluevayero Steering in Dirt with with Mouse tilt?! Yeah good one … it has a reason they showed it with the car standing XD

2 Likes

I would be curious to test it out. I think the concept is new and creative. I like my Logitech G602 but the button placement is a bit annoying.

1 Like

I’ve got my Logitech MMO mouse, and it is all I need.

1 Like

teh_g I was looking at the g600 as its on sale for 25.00 atm, just yeah never fails that it has to be on sale with limited quantities while I am still trying to finish catching up on bills.

MeFFFlenn Because if you want the ultimate experience in dirt rally you will get a $150 mouse. Not a $100 steering wheel

2 Likes

bluevayero said in Could this be the best mouse ever?:

MeFFFlenn Because if you want the ultimate experience in dirt rally you will get a $150 mouse. Not a $100 steering wheel

or a $10 controller. :laughing:

I love my G602. I have gotten so used to all my thumb buttons on it.

Anyone remember the SpaceOrb? It did a lot of things like that, I think. I had a friend that swore by it.

Polekatt I bought my gamepad 5 euros about 4 years ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

I may be boring… But in a mouse, besides two standard buttons, all I want is a wheel. I got a Logitech M100 and it is all I would ever want. I used a generic Dell mouse for what seemed like a decade before it. Maybe I’m missing out, but fancy mice have never caught my eye.