Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy Release Date Announcement

$ () || // |) $ | ][ |< |E $ () //\ |E + |-| ][ // (G /\ J| |E /\ |_ () || $ |D |E |R $ () // // () || |L D $ /\ Y

emoticons/format shit fucked it up

My eyes are bleeding

I win : ]

1 Like

I hate you guys :smiley:

3 Likes

Well… that escalated quickly

5 Likes

I am progressing, but it feels more like an answer to Donkey Kong Country and they didn’t feel like paying a designer so they just made it hard…

The original games weren’t hard. The current trilogy is difficult mainly because the controls are way too precise and more responsive. Also, in my opinion, Crash 2 and 3 are waaaaaaay better than the first Crash. So you’ll probably like the levels more than in the first game.

1 Like

My original statement stands. Horrible design and I’m going to beat it out of spite.

And the bosses all seem like half baked ideas made by someone who never picked up a controller in their life.

Just beat the first game! I will never touch it again. I hope the second one learned from all the shit design in the first one!

1 Like

The levels seem better designed and difficulty curve slowed. Some bits still seem off. The bosses are definitely still jank.

tenor%20(11)

1 Like

I beat the second one. The jet pack upside down flight controls are bullshit. Maybe since the first one had entirely shit design, and the second one had half shit design, the third one will be spot on?

Warped is the best Crash. BAZOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just kidding, CTR is the best Crash. So sad they didn’t remaster that one too

2 Likes

Just started the third one. So far it seems designed far better. Just tiny hints of jank so far, albeit I’m only in the second set of levels right now.

Just beat the third one… I give the whole thing a rating of meh*. The asterisk is that you must have been playing games during the years the original games were released. Otherwise the whole thing is a waste of your time. Graphically very pretty though.

Ah, so a nostalgia vote.