Current wallpaper thread

I was thinking that with all these AMA posts we needed a bit more variety, so here it is.

This is my latest wallpaper, a moon rise over my city.

3 Likes

Mine is black, pure blackness! As per my work, I always have loads or horrible things all over my desktop and black is the easiest way to see them all :confused: Not very fun but it’s practical!

2 Likes

First one background, second lock screen. I love Final Fantasy :’(

3 Likes

Currently:

4 Likes

I change it around a lot, but here is what is on it this morning, on my work laptop-

and on the second monitor-

I have to take this laptop out a lot and test projectors that we install. So usually that second monitor becomes the main one, and I like that particular pic because it has a lot of colors, and is good for testing. Plus, its not like its just a random shot, that train is local to me, it lives at an amusement park in the mountains near here. Lots of people in this area know and recognize it, when it pops up on their projector I’m testing. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll put my main rig up later this weekend. I’m at work right now and will be going camping right after work.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I was cycling backgrounds for awhile but then decided to stick with one. I had a Ciri (Witcher 3) background for awhile but have always loved this Tomb Raider background.

4 Likes

Also, here are my current mobile wallpapers.

4 Likes

Forgot my lock screen was diff:

3 Likes

Alternating these three on my crappy cell phone.

3 Likes

oh, hey, I’m at home now!

Here is what I currently have on my home rig

3 Likes

Almost forgot about this, I was camping when it was a new thread. Here’s the main rig’s wallpaper:

2 Likes

MysticHydro I think I love your phone.

1 Like

Look at this mess :smiley:

1 Like

my new work wallpaper, from Dead End Thrills:

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie googled that site. thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like