Cyberpunk 2077 - Seamless multiplayer

I’m not sure about the multiplayer thingy. If they make something like FROM Software did with Dark Souls with multiplayer, then I find it okay.

Thinking, maybe a base online hub for interacting in multiplayer? Like Destiny or the Division?

As long as it’s not always required so I can game offline if I so want.

Sgt_T8ie said in Cyberpunk 2077 - Seamless multiplayer:

Thinking, maybe a base online hub for interacting in multiplayer? Like Destiny or the Division?

Maybe that, yeah. Or like in Dark Souls, to make a certain place only made for multiplayer thingy. You know, “go there and connect yourself with peeps”.

1 Like

Katsuo said in Cyberpunk 2077 - Seamless multiplayer:

Maybe that, yeah. Or like in Dark Souls, to make a certain place only made for multiplayer thingy. You know, “go there and connect yourself with peeps”.

Yeah, the Bloodborne dungeons were like that too. You could party up with 3 other people to go in there. Pretty neato

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Cyberpunk 2077 - Seamless multiplayer:

Katsuo said in Cyberpunk 2077 - Seamless multiplayer:

Yeah, the Bloodborne dungeons were like that too. You could party up with 3 other people to go in there. Pretty neato

I find that a lot better than having a lobby ooooooooor something similar to that. We’ll see. Cyberpunk 2077 will be released in year 2078. Why not 2077, you ask? Well, game got delayed, duuuh.

2 Likes

They should as a joke make it like an old school Bulletin Board System where you have to respond only in posted messages (but then link party invites back to the real game).

Either that or go full on 90’s hacker heaven - think Hackers, Virtuosity, Johnny Mnemonic etc. with really awful GUI interface…

CDPR have shown they have a sense of humour at times.

1 Like

They should as a joke make it like an old school Bulletin Board System where you have to respond only in posted messages (but then link party invites back to the real game).

Either that or go full on 90’s hacker heaven - think Hackers, Virtuosity, Johnny Mnemonic etc. with really awful GUI interface…

CDPR have shown they have a sense of humour at times.

Or they could make a HUD-less, GUI-less game. Just naked game. Figure out by yourself which button you have to use to do anything. Mmmm that would be good. Challengeeeeee

1 Like

Katsuo reminds me of Ranger mode in Metro 2033 - you had to watch your magazine clip for ammo & look at your visor for mask failure… pity the game was awful.

1 Like

I can’t wait for this game…

1 Like

teh_g Same, but as always… waiting until release for feedback.

1 Like

teh_g said in Cyberpunk 2077 - Seamless multiplayer:

You will wait and you will like it

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Cyberpunk 2077 - Seamless multiplayer:

teh_g said in Cyberpunk 2077 - Seamless multiplayer:

You will wait and you will like it

I don’t know about liking it…