Days Gone

Try 4 story games at once??

Drunk misconception. If shifty can do that, fineā€¦though I suspect heā€™s not getting anywhere near the enjoyment in beating those games as those of us who give our full attention.

haha all good. Yea heā€™ll be the first to say it isnā€™t a good idea! Iā€™ve done ok juggling 2 at once in the past, but that all goes to crap when I enjoy 1 of them so much I ignore the otherā€¦ which is me with Days Gone right now while Iā€™m ignoring Spidey. Obviously both are very good games, both deserve full attention, so I put Spidey completely down until DG is done.

I enjoy what Iā€™m doing just fine thank you very much. Play-DD (by the way, Iā€™m playing way more than 4 games at once)

You play it over spiderman!!! It must be good then.

They both are, just completely diff categories.

Yeah it is no diss on Spidey at all, it just happened to be the exact game I was in the mood for at the time. That said, when Iā€™m done beating it Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be in the mood for web swinging fast action.

Days Gone is currently on sale for PS+ members

1 Like

Itā€™s also 29.99 on amazon

1 Like

So friggin worth it

1 Like

Youā€™re worth it :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I got PS+. Looks like Iā€™m buying it.

2 Likes
1 Like

Interesting. I wonder how they did that.

Likely they just changed formats of somethingā€¦or maybe converted some video cut scenes to scripted cut scenesā€¦or maybe they just noticed a bunch of unimplemented junk that didnā€™t need to be there.

Beats me, but cool that they are making that kind of improvement for a game that released in August. Must be making them money still.

Maybe they had a plan to release an expansion and it was in the files. BUT they changed their mind about the expansion and decided to delete the expansion. BOOM case closed. I win.

Youā€™d be surprised how much stuff ends up in builds thatā€™s only useful to the dev and was included by accident.

I read somewhere the original game was around 60GB and with the new patch it is only 38GB. Whatever they did that is huge.

They might have also implemented a compression format that can be uncompressed fast enough to not impact existing load times.