Death Stranding - Action game with an open world

Who played it?

1 Like

Currently downloading it still. My internet is garbage so I probably won’t get into the game until tomorrow.

I’m waiting for pc.

I received the copy but won’t play it until I finish the other 60 games I have

1 Like

Yeah I was actually thinking about finishing outer worlds before diving into Death stranding.

Thankfully not an Epic games store exclusive.

For now. It comes out in summer, epic has time to fuck it up.

Started playing this last week. Don’t know if I could recommend it to people because it comes across as being an acquired taste, at least gameplay wise. I’m loving it so far though.

1 Like

This is my next game. It’s such a pretty game. It’s also really weird. Has a weird theme going on. It’s definitely interesting.

1 Like

Would you say it is overall weird though?

1 Like

Well, you are plugging a baby into Norman’s ass so he can see ashes of dead people while trying to restore America by delivering monthly subs to monster energy drinks to people that are not people because they’re holograms, whereas you burn dead bodies in an incinerator which causes you to have allergic reactions and that’s why you cry in middle of nowhere while carrying a rope that’s made of your blood.

So…answer to your question can’t be anything else than…yes.

3 Likes

Sounds kojima

Weird.

I’m waiting for the summer at the earliest. Smell my own farts with modern graphics!

1 Like

Best description I heard about the game is “This game took fetch side quests, and made it the entire game”.

Insanely accurate description. I really enjoyed the game personally though.

1 Like

Yeah its pretty much fetch quest simulator. I do like how the game is opening up with every delivery I make. The story is also getting more interesting too. But I feel this game is definitely not for everyone.

1 Like

Fuck this game. I’ll play it again when I’m super drunk.

1 Like

Too boring?

Drunk while delivering? Guess it is good you are on foot.

1 Like