Death Stranding new trailer left me with even more questions than before!!!!

I like it.

sir_diealot dude i loved it…even thinking about buying a ps4

dante said in Death Stranding new trailer left me with even more questions than before!!!!:

I would wait until after launch so you know weather you need a pro or not for a stable framerate.

Or how much a loot box will cost :smiley:

gord0 said in Death Stranding new trailer left me with even more questions than before!!!!:

dante said in Death Stranding new trailer left me with even more questions than before!!!!:

I would wait until after launch so you know weather you need a pro or not for a stable framerate.

They are building the game on the engine that Guerilla used for their Horizon. It’ll be stable :wink:

1 Like

Is it PS4 only?

1 Like

sir_diealot said in Death Stranding new trailer left me with even more questions than before!!!!:

Is it PS4 only?

As far as we know for now.

buttstallion i dont think there will be any issue about loot box. i trust kojima <3

gord0 Well that blows chunks, another reason to hate those nasty consoles!

sir_diealot said in Death Stranding new trailer left me with even more questions than before!!!!:

gord0 Well that blows chunks, another reason to hate those nasty consoles!

The only reasson I own any of my consoles is exclusives.They’re otherwise inferior platforms.

1 Like

gord0 Agreed!

I have no idea what’s going on with this game.

teh_g Watch the trailer 70 times and you’ll know what’s going on

teh_g said in Death Stranding new trailer left me with even more questions than before!!!!:

I have no idea what’s going on with this game.

I think we were supposed to watch Boondock Saints 4 for the back story XD

2 Likes