Desired features?

There are a pretty good set of features available on the forums via plugins. I don’t want to toggle every widget, bojangle, knob and switch. So what kind of things are helpful for you guys?

I looked a bit into adding stuff like custom fields on profiles, and it is weirdly hard. I am going to poke around a bit more at that and see if I am just being too sleepy…

teh_g things look cool to me the less you have the better it is imo but i would require a little bit whiter text oon the black bg my eyes kinda hurt

RVNMint If you go into your settings page, there is a “Select a Skin” dropdown. Try out some of the different skins. I personally like Flatly since it isn’t super bright white. Poke around at those though!

1 Like

teh_g thnx :smiley:

you mean i don’t have to contack Teodor ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

RVNMint I will say that I don’t write any code, I just Google things and learn what I can turn on :D. The skins are pretty handy for making some of your own color choices. The themes all come from here: https://bootswatch.com/

Essentially the skin is able to use the free themes from Bootswatch to make those change automagically per user. Pretty cool IMO

2 Likes

teh_g awesome worm m8 this site is more than friendly to use

1 Like

teh_g Honestly for now I think we should just leave it be. Its up and running. As we use it more we can try to figure out what works and what could work better!

2 Likes

Spinalfailed I was pleased to have the base site up quickly enough. We truly live in the future where I can create a server, spin up forums, and get SSL configured in under an hour.

2 Likes

teh_g tech… its glorious!

2 Likes

Skin dropbox; definitely a great feature to have.
A calendar so members can register events like gaming sessions, Twitch streaming etc.

It’s still early, I will think about it some more ^^

Alex Conveniently the calendar plugin is being reworked. It will get added once the plugin is working properly :wink:

1 Like

teh_g Oh! Also, can we have a feature where we can see stats below our avatar? Like how many posts we have, how many upvotes and what rank we are. And please, I want a personal rank of Bitch King!

Alex said in Desired features?:

teh_g Oh! Also, can we have a feature where we can see stats below our avatar? Like how many posts we have, how many upvotes and what rank we are. And please, I want a personal rank of Bitch King!

Click on your profile pic it has all that information. Or most of it anyway.

2 Likes

Spinalfailed Oh! Nice! Where is the Bitch King though?

Alex I did say most of it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alex I actually haven’t turn on ranks yet :dancer:

a page to host our stream would be nice

teh_g THE MADNESS! WE NEEDS RANKSS PRECIOUSS! WE NEEDSS ITSS!

Seriously though, since we are a forum, it would be so much easier to have a ranking system that makes sense ^^

RVNMint I can set that up too. I’ll add it to the list for Sunday.

1 Like