Destiny 2 > Destiny 1

In case you were wondering. Being on PC makes a huuuuge difference, and the campaign actually has a decent story and area/quest variety. We are about halfway done after 6-7 hours, so the campaign isn’t crazy long, which I am happy about honestly. Wondering how the endgame will turn out.

shiftysatchmo said in /404:

In case you were wondering. Being on PC makes a huuuuge difference, and the campaign actually has a decent story and area/quest variety. We are about halfway done after 6-7 hours, so the campaign isn’t crazy long, which I am happy about honestly. Wondering how the endgame will turn out.

I’m just waiting for them to announce the end of dlc and updates. Then I’ll know I have all possible story when I do play it. I imagine I have at least a year or two to wait. I don’t care about any of the mp in the slightest.

Yea, I played on beta would love to play it but cant afford to buy it right now… to bad I couldnt sell my Uplay Account or Steam account for a few hundred and go buy it with extra left over lol.

A lot of people are complaining about the endgame. Now, I’m not sure which endgame. The storyline ending or the actual MMO raid endgame. Let us knowwwwww

katsuo well, the endgame stuff like raids aren’t out until a week and two weeks from now, so maybe that? Crucible is an alright diversion; pretty much the same as the first one.

shiftysatchmo You need the Citadel as well to dock the Crucible and kill all the Reapers.

1 Like

buttstallion haha you keep Mass effect out of this!

shiftysatchmo The best scifi universe in gaming history? Hell no :smiley: Mass Effect > Everything else > Destiny :stuck_out_tongue:

buttstallion I see you are playing Destiny as well. Tell me how good Crucible is. :wink:

katsuo The first 30 minutes of the beta was enough. I dont need another Crucible :stuck_out_tongue:

buttstallion Sooo, you didn’t play the game and you say the game is worse than most sci fi games. Good one! :man_lifting_weights_tone4:

buttstallion Also, Mass Effect is garbage.

katsuo All right both of them are garbage :smiley:

1 Like

buttstallion I didn’t say it was the best sci-fi universe lol. I just said it was better than part one

shiftysatchmo I didnt say that either :stuck_out_tongue: