Deus Ex

Katsuo Excluding the graphics and some tweaks, this is Human Revolution with a different story. So if anyone liked that one, enjoying this wont be hard :smiley:

1 Like

Just finished the game. I have to say, the ending was sudden. The side missions took more time than the story line. I played on hard and did the stealth style, not killing. Still, the entire game was 19 hours. And the ending…well, not a Mass Effect 3 disaster, but as i sad, it was sudden and somewhat sloppy. Still, a great game, another Deus Ex game with awesome level design, stealthy gameplay and I loved the references to the first Deus Ex (2000). I can’t wait to continue the story.

I totally forgot to install the latest Nvidia drivers which contains the DX:MD ready drivers. So I did it today. Fortunately I gained only 4-5 fps avarage, so nothing to worry about :smiley:

Anyone missed this? Big mistake

https://youtu.be/PSOuYmO8ncc

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

I feel bad that I played more than 2hrs, could have returned this. Game is mediocre across the board and the bit of the board that would have gotten me to beat it was sub-mediocre. Not buying deus ex games anymore. Last two sucked too.

2 Likes

Managed to beat the game with permadeath options. I think 45 hours of Deus Ex is enough for a month, I have to play something else :smiley:

https://youtu.be/zwT6s-GxDkw

Interview with a god. Interesting topics, great interview. :wink:

1 Like

Reviving a topic. Because I just found this video and this will be always my number 1 favourite. If I just convince I player to try it I lived a full life :smiley: And I am always so good to hear about Deus ex and Warren Spector.

1 Like

One of the best games and my favourites. These are my heroes. Interesting podcast.

1 Like

Happy 20th birthday to my favourite game of all time. Still legendary. :heart_eyes: :kissing: :heart:

3 Likes

Dang, I remember playing this at a friend’s house when it first came out. I think I died like, immediately.

1 Like

Will they continue Deus Ex or Tomb Raider in a new next gen form? Or even Thief, the last Thief was an abomination.