Did we finally get a GX member on an EVGA winner's list?

Hey schlitty is this you? EVGA scavenger hunt.

didn’t see any other familiar names, but I wasn’t sure if they were EVGA community names, facebook or email… so check & trumpet if you too were in the winners circle.

meanwhile the rest will join me on the outside showering the winners with salt praise.

sgt_t8ie yeah I recognized Chris’s name too. No one else on that list sounds familiar. Sadly my name isn’t there either :joy:

1 Like

I sure don’t know any other Schlitty! I haven’t been contacted by them or anything yet though, first I’m hearing of it. But that was the name I used when I joined the site. Good eye Sgt_T8ie ! I’ll update when I’m updated. :smiley:

4 Likes

I definitely did not win anything :frowning: Sad, but good job, congrats to schlitty :wink:

3 Likes

schlitty don’t wait for contact - they expect you to contact them on I assume on the email you signed up with. There’s some rule about contact needing to be made by winners within a timeframe.

3 Likes

Iggy won a 1080ti

1 Like

sgt_t8ie You;re on top of everything! Haha. Good looking out, email sent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is shitty that they expect people to reach out to them…

2 Likes

teh_g pretty obvious that they don’t want to give out prizes if they don’t have to Also no redraw on unclaimed prizes. So low standards expected.

Hence why I put it up, in case our winners failed to realise.

2 Likes

sgt_t8ie EVGA events and such stuff are meh… I played 4 events in a row and last event i had over 60 hours of game time and didn’t won anything and people with 10 hours and idlers won main prize… I asked why like some other people and we all just got silenced and kicked out of the discord even tho people reported same on their forums XD

1 Like

teh_g I hate EVGA :dagger:

1 Like

shiftysatchmo Never owned anything EVGA, something has always told me to steer clear for some reason every time I went to buy one of there products.

gorkie I hear they fixed their BS RMA program, but I never went back after my experience with them.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo I accually take back the never owned EVGA I did ONCE own a EVGA power supply but it didn’t work out with it and I ended up going Corsair thanks to Christopher Morrison… though now I have a Semi Modular SeaSonic and never had issues with it.

I once owned an EVGA 780 SC and with 3 days left on the warranty it gave me a green line on my screen. I sent it to them as requested and they told me that I would be getting one back. When it arrived it was actually a 970 variant and they basically just said, yeah we were just messing with ya… enjoy.

Well my 970 has since been upgraded to a 1080 ti… and yes, it is EVGA. I’ve never had a problem, and I did when I owned an ASUS gpu (not saying I would never own one again though… thats just silly)

2 Likes

So did you win?

sir_diealot They have yet to reply to the email I sent. I’ll do my standard move when dealing with customer service or PR and badger them a second time at the 48hr mark. :wink:

3 Likes

schlitty said in Did we finally get a GX member on an EVGA winner's list?:

sir_diealot They have yet to reply to the email I sent. I’ll do my standard move when dealing with customer service or PR and badger them a second time at the 48hr mark. :wink:

Hoping for you. Well time for bed, you have a good night and good luck to you.

1 Like

After some healthy pestering via 2x email and an @ on Twitter I finally got a reply today. They said they were backed up because a bunch of emails came in or whatever. Either way, I officially “claimed” my prize. I’ll be emailed sometime in the following weeks whenever it ships. Thanks again for looking out Sgt_T8ie , really would’ve slipped by me. :o

6 Likes

schlitty Congratulations to you!

1 Like