Discord!

ShiftySatchmo Even Skype is better than Teamspeak. I hated that program, with the ip addresses and damn UI.

1 Like

I did find out that I can show all new posts. I set it to all new threads since posts was a bit spammy :smiley:

Discord? Tell me more…

Friends & I have been experimenting with gameVox as you can set up a free server & invite each other to it etc… is that the same with DIscord/ GV is a little flakey at times (2 issues in about 6 months, but by “issues” it’s to the extend of unable to log into the server or complete comms failure that a reboot doesn’t seem to fix). So always looking for alternates.

Sgt_T8ie said in Discord!:

Discord? Tell me more…

Friends & I have been experimenting with gameVox as you can set up a free server & invite each other to it etc… is that the same with DIscord/ GV is a little flakey at times (2 issues in about 6 months, but by “issues” it’s to the extend of unable to log into the server or complete comms failure that a reboot doesn’t seem to fix). So always looking for alternates.

Discord is really nice, it is free and you can invite others. Probably meant to be similar, but Discord is really mature and well setup.

1 Like

teh_g considered my interest piqued :thinking:

Don’t you dare to remove TS.

Katsuo but he will save hundreds of dollars and discord is better

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Discord is only prettier but it’s garbage. Had nothing but problems on it. If he removes the server, we gonna buy a new one XD

Katsuo we have had no problems on discord but I have problems on TS kekekeke

Katsuo maybe the discord server you were on was set up poorly

ShiftySatchmo It was on AMD’s discord. And it sucked. I’m gonna try that thing out but ehh.

Katsuo too much traffic maybe

Katsuo said in Discord!:

Don’t you dare to remove TS.

I am going to see if the server host will give me a refund, they already autobilled me for a year at over $400. If I can get a refund, I may get a smaller/cheaper server to run things on.

teh_g You really paid 400$ for the TS server? Wow for how many people is this server? :open_mouth:

teh_g I’m just kidding. If it’s cheaper for you, remove the server. We are going to use Discord. I think.

I can attest, that I to have problems with TS. and I’ve never had a single problem with Discord at all, been using it for free from the beginning of it.

I’m in multiple channels, and I use it span across all my devices, both text and voice. Personally, I love it.

PeaceLeon haha I think it was for discord and Ark or KF2 or all 3.

ShiftySatchmo 400 bucks ? I can do it for free jesus thats so much money

Arsononion Geran is devoted to quality I guess haha. I wouldn’t pay that! XD

ShiftySatchmo I barely use TS or anything since i mostly play alone Xd sometimes use it with Kai and Mili vanili