Discord!

ShiftySatchmo 400 bucks ? I can do it for free jesus thats so much money

Arsononion Geran is devoted to quality I guess haha. I wouldnā€™t pay that! XD

ShiftySatchmo I barely use TS or anything since i mostly play alone Xd sometimes use it with Kai and Mili vanili

PeaceLeon said in Discord!:

teh_g You really paid 400$ for the TS server? Wow for how many people is this server? :open_mouth:

Katsuo said in Discord!:

teh_g Iā€™m just kidding. If itā€™s cheaper for you, remove the server. We are going to use Discord. I think.

The server hosted some other stuff too (KF2 server, Space Engineers, etc), but I donā€™t need that anymore. I figure I can get a way cheaper server and do the same things.

If you want a TS server with free hosting i can set one up again. However, having used discord, i find it superior and not sure what the complaints are about sound.

1 Like

Looks like I canā€™t get a refund, but I can at least downgrade to a cheaper server :smiley:

1 Like

Spinalfailed I like discord XD but some things sometimes are really confusing Xd

Arsononion said in Discord!:

Spinalfailed I like discord XD but some things sometimes are really confusing Xd

Anything in particular?

teh_g said in Discord!:

Arsononion said in Discord!:

Anything in particular?

He just means in life XD

1 Like

teh_g I mean first time when i used it while i was in AMD it was so confusing to catch up on rooms and i got so much spam massages i was lost for couple of days xD

1 Like

Arsononion thatā€™s true. Might be useful to have more than one chat room

ShiftySatchmo Trueā€¦ make something like Gaming Room 1 Gaming Room 2 GX general chat/talk when you just want to talk with someone random stuff etcā€¦ That would be nice.

Should take a vote on what games everyone plays together and set up a room for each game maybe and also have a couple general chats :smiley:

I just joined Discord so donā€™t know how easy it all is but looks fun :smiley:

LetsGetIt1220 said in Discord!:

Should take a vote on what games everyone plays together and set up a room for each game maybe and also have a couple general chats :smiley:

I just joined Discord so donā€™t know how easy it all is but looks fun :smiley:

Setting up rooms is easy. I can make things if needed.

Tips-

Make sure you turn off / reset your notifications. The more you use this, it will drive you crazy if you donā€™t do that.

Iā€™m in 6-7 different servers, some with 20+ rooms which are all used.

As far as a room for each game, thats overkill for most small groups. Just do like my local group does, and make Generel, AFK, generic Game Room 1, 2, and 3, and that usually takes care of what people need. If there is a game that everyone is hot on, every day, then make a channel for that one.

1 Like

Our gaming group switched from TS and has never looked back, best move we ever did.

1 Like