downtime

Greetings from Mexico! Looks like the site just had to go down for some reason while I was on vacation. I’ve had my phone off the whole time, so I didn’t see the downtime notification…

Anyway, after some struggles with getting the right tools to actually login to the server, I’ve restarted it. When I get home tomorrow, I’ll try and setup some automation to restart the forums if they die.

teh_g said in /404:

Looks like the site just had to go down for some reason

“for some reason”. Yeah, we totally don’t know what the reason was. cough ShiftySatchmo cough

1 Like

Katsuo there​ was a red button and I had to press it

ShiftySatchmo

6 Likes

teh_g wich part of Mexico are you visiting, if you are near Villahermosa Tabasco let me know xD hope you enjoy my country

Picketech I’m in Punta Mita. It was a trip I won from work.

Sadly I leave tomorrow. It is beautiful here. I also won’t ever be able to eat Mexican food elsewhere now…

3 Likes

teh_g I was in a very cool (and the expensive type) mexican restaurant a few months ago. Oh my. I always knew my favourites are italian and mexican food, but after that night…I want to eat there every day.

1 Like

teh_g said in downtime:

Picketech I’m in Punta Mita. It was a trip I won from work.

Sadly I leave tomorrow. It is beautiful here. I also won’t ever be able to eat Mexican food elsewhere now…

Not even taco bell?

1 Like

Now that I am home, and able to properly read the logs. I found the cause of the downtime, there appears to be a bug in the Twitch plugin I am using. I am going to disable it for now and see if the developer has a fix.

1 Like

teh_g said in downtime:

Now that I am home, and able to properly read the logs. I found the cause of the downtime, there appears to be a bug in the Twitch plugin I am using. I am going to disable it for now and see if the developer has a fix.

I still think we should blame it on ShiftySatchmo being left in charge!! :wink:

2 Likes