Dynasty Warriors 9 announced!

YES! Hope it won’t be PS4 only. >.<

Katsuo Haven’t play Dynasty Warriors in years. This sounds pretty promising though.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur I played one not so long ago (dirty copy) and it’s awesome XD
I can’t wait for this one. The previous ones looked also awesome. Damn it, DW is totally awesome! Did I say it’s awesome?! Well, it is!

Katsuo I’m not sure you think its awesome enough XD

MyLifeForAiur Lemme get naked and write on my body “Awesome!” and post the pic here.

1 Like

I’ve played most of them. It seems the franchise is much like Final Fantasy in that ultimately all the games end up on steam.

2 Likes

gord0 I have one on my wishlist (I think it’s DW8 Xtreme something). It’s super cheap on sale so I’ll probably buy it when I return from my trip. I need a game where you hack and slash the shit out of everything XD
Add DW8 Xtreme whatever on your list. Just in case haha

1 Like

Katsuo said in Dynasty Warriors 9 announced!:

gord0 I have one on my wishlist (I think it’s DW8 Xtreme something). It’s super cheap on sale so I’ll probably buy it when I return from my trip. I need a game where you hack and slash the shit out of everything XD
Add DW8 Xtreme whatever on your list. Just in case haha

You mean the one I beat already? ; ]

1 Like

Also… something’s a little fishy here:

1 Like

gord0 Pffffffff I’m a bit jelly now haha
And I think the number 8 is the actual date of announcing more stuff and not Dynasty Warrior 8 game but who cares. It’s a new game XD
I would be fine even if they wrote Dynasty Warrios 1337

gord0 Also I checked that there are 2 versions of Dynasty Warriors 8. Xtreme Legends and Empires. Maybe this will be a third Dynasty Warrios 8 game?

gord0 Also I checked that there are 2 versions of Dynasty Warriors 8. Xtreme Legends and Empires. Maybe this will be a third Dynasty Warrios 8 game?

That may be the case… I also think I found the reason I don’t remember Legends:

gord0 Sheesh that was a long time ago haha

gord0 Sheesh that was a long time ago haha

And it only took me 8min to return lol

1 Like

I like the game played so much out of it when i worked in PlayStation gaming arena XD Would get PS and be able to play home was awesome XD

Annnnd… it’s garbage. I went to go remove it from my list but it seems I forgot to add it in the first place.

1 Like

Already review bombed:

gord0 I removed it too. It really looks bad. How could they ruin it so much…

1 Like

katsuo said in Dynasty Warriors 9 announced!:

Tecmo Koei

They’ve been getting lazier and lazier. Now they’re almost the same as the garbage asset flippers on steam.

gord0 said in Dynasty Warriors 9 announced!:

katsuo said in Dynasty Warriors 9 announced!:

Tecmo Koei

They’ve been getting lazier and lazier. Now they’re almost the same as the garbage asset flippers on steam.

They should just stop porting the games on PC. Or at least find someone who knows how to port games like QLOC…