E-Win Racing Gaming Chairs

Nice, I am looking for a good gaming chair, because what i have is started to fall apart :frowning:

1 Like

ButtStallion

A good chair can make a big difference. I was always skeptical about them until I received my first one, now I love them! Doing my best to try out as many as I can so people can have some information on them as I’ve seen/heard of some really horrible cheap ones about.

Nice look to it

1 Like

That’s interesting that they are all (with the exception of two in one series) at the same price point. A strange business model indeed!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Yeah, I’ve brought that and a couple of other things to their attention, but don’t want to say too much until I have one in my hands. From the images, they seem to be off good quality and one would surely hope so at the price point.

I’ve got one on the way now and after I review it, I will be pushing hard to get one for a giveaway while I try to work on a more long-lasting sponsorship agreement with them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 I mean if they think they are all equal in value, then I guess that’s OK. Makes it harder to compare quickly though. I am on my phone. Does the desktop site have a comparison tool or section?

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo There is a chair Dimensions page, looks a bit confusing though lol - http://www.ewinracing.com/content/10-chair-dimensions

1 Like

Expensive chairs for children: Load bearing on all models: 40!!!kg-110kg

1 Like

MeFFFlenn I don’t think they’ve updated the specs on the individual chairs properly! This is one of the things I will be talking about with them. Not sure exactly what this infographic means, but it looks better to me than the specs on the chair product pages.

If I hadn’t just bought a task chair I’d look into one of these!

We can have them be our corporate sponsor if you like them :laughing:

teh_g I’m all about some Sponsors :smiley: Chairs for everyone! LOL on if!

Found this as well in regards to weight/height

1 Like

just went and posted something on their facebook page for ya, since I wouldn’t have known about them if not for you. :slight_smile:

I will be in the market for a chair soon, I think, mines getting pretty old. I couldn’t really figure out the difference in them, other than the color schemes.

I do like the color scheme on the calling series best though!

Polekatt cheer’s and yeah, hard to tell what the differences really are. Another one of those things I wanna work on with them etc.

LetsGetIt1220 said in E-Win Racing Gaming Chairs:

Found this as well in regards to weight/height

See in my opinion the middle 3 should be cheaper. Same features but lower weight capacity.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Yeah, would make sense, at least $50-$100 cheaper. If I recall, they just started up this Ewin Gaming Chair company in June and were/are an OEM office chair maker. The site is all kinds of messed up as far as grammatical errors and what not so imagine they will sort it out soon! As said, going to offer them some suggestions and help etc, see what type of deal I can’t work out with them. I mean, what the hell is a shopping guid? :wink: All the feedback is appreciated though as just gives me more leverage with them when it comes time for favours!

3 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 said in E-Win Racing Gaming Chairs:

ShiftySatchmo Yeah, would make sense, at least $50-$100 cheaper. If I recall, they just started up this Ewin Gaming Chair company in June and were/are an OEM office chair maker. The site is all kinds of messed up as far as grammatical errors and what not so imagine they will sort it out soon! As said, going to offer them some suggestions and help etc, see what type of deal I can’t work out with them. I mean, what the hell is a shopping guid? :wink: All the feedback is appreciated though as just gives me more leverage with them when it comes time for favours!

We can whip them into shape!

2 Likes

The middle three are the three that are all the same price, and are lower than the other two.

I’m thinking the only difference is the weight limit, and other than that, it just aesthetics.

And while you got their ear, tell them how to spell series consistently! I thought Serise was part of the name of each chair, until I realized it was supposed to be series. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Polekatt said in E-Win Racing Gaming Chairs:

The middle three are the three that are all the same price, and are lower than the other two.

I’m thinking the only difference is the weight limit, and other than that, it just aesthetics.

And while you got their ear, tell them how to spell series consistently! I thought Serise was part of the name of each chair, until I realized it was supposed to be series. :slight_smile:

They should add the pricing to the comparison graphic

1 Like

Nice looking chairs.

1 Like