E3 stuff

Katsuo said in E3 stuff:

I want XBOX ONE X

Nothing’s changed for me. If there’s exclusives (that I’m interested in) not coming to pc, I’ll get it.

gord0 The 4k60 changed something for me. And Forza Motorsport 7 looks sexy as hell

okay StarWars me want,Xbox X me want new Metro orgasm want

1 Like

AC Origins me want, Metro also

gord0 all XB1 exclusives will also come out on PC. Microsoft announced that last year. Proof so far: gears of war 4, recore, and quantum break (among others).

Katsuo save your money.

ShiftySatchmo It say on twitch Xbox and Windows 10 exclusive XD

1 Like

Arsononion exactly

ShiftySatchmo that console is 700 times stronger than my PC

PC means Steam not the stupid Windows Store.

Katsuo it’s just an HTPC that doesn’t let you type word docs XD

Did they say how much it costs? The name is terrible hahaha

ShiftySatchmo They are showing 42 games atm. Rumors - $499

Katsuo I wonder if they made it 4k 60 by not increasing other graphics options. This upgraded console stuff is silly. I’d prefer some innovation instead of catering to people who are afraid of PCs. At least Switch can do something new.

2 Likes

Katsuo also, if it was as cheap as $499 I don’t think they’d sit on it for this long. I bet it is $599.

ShiftySatchmo It’s not much for such a device. It plays all games on 4k with everything pumped up and 60 fps. My PC can’t even play games on 1080p normally lol

Katsuo it’s probably the equivalent of medium settings, tops. You could run everything on low at 4k but it wouldn’t look good haha. Resolution isn’t everything. If you put $500 towards your PC on a new card it would run better than a xb1x. Also, don’t forget that xbl gold is required to play online.

Katsuo said in E3 stuff:

gord0 The 4k60 changed something for me. And Forza Motorsport 7 looks sexy as hell

I’m already used to 60 and I don’t have a 4k monitor, so yeah. Nothing I care about if there’s no permanent exclusives.

1 Like

Katsuo you also don’t have a 4k tv or monitor haha

ShiftySatchmo said in E3 stuff:

Katsuo I wonder if they made it 4k 60 by not increasing other graphics options. This upgraded console stuff is silly. I’d prefer some innovation instead of catering to people who are afraid of PCs. At least Switch can do something new.

Nintendo innovation is just a bunch of dumb shit people turn off when given the choice. Xbox is a box that plays fucking games with proper input devices and actually competes with it’s competitors hardware specs. Keep the “innovation” in the software and the fuck out of the hardware.

gord0 I disagree. You are probably in the minority of people who don’t use the handheld option. Luckily, there are options for everyone.

I might put my kidney on auction than ill be able to sort everything in my life XD