Easiest Boss Fight in a While

Despite what some people may lead you to believe, Dark Souls 3 isn’t very difficult. In fact, it’s probably a good way to get into the series if you haven’t played any of them. I mean sure it has a tough spot here and there, and a few tough ish bosses, but overall I’m about 12 hours in and I’m still waiting for that difficulty level that makes me want to scream. I had one or two experiences like that in Bloodborne.

Anyway, enter the Crystal Sage. This boss was so easy I thought I was playing the wrong game. Mind you, this is the sixth boss I’ve encountered so I was expecting something relatively challenging.

Look at his dopey face

If you always wanted to play a souls game and were too afraid, pick up Dark Souls III to get a taste and build up some confidence. It’s not so tough. The game overall is great. Fun to play, and some awesome areas and moments.

All that being said, I found the Abyss Watchers and this is more how I like it!

Flaming sword = bad ass boss

Haha I thought the same thing about the Crystal Sage. That boss isn’t even doing damage XD
You might struggle a bit on Deacons of the Deep at first. But Abyss Watchers were for me damn hard.
But one thing I’m sure, the Crystal Sage was like 50 times harder than 5 bosses in Dark Souls 2 combined. Disgusting how easy that game is.

Katsuo haha I don’t even know what the crystal sage was supposed to do. He only tried to attack me like twice. Maybe I was too fast for him :confused:

The second phase of the Abyss Watchers was pretty brutal. I decided to poke around and fight them later, which is how I found the sage. I’m in the Cathedral of the Deep now.

ShiftySatchmo He multiplies himself after you deal some damage to him. After he multiplies he shoots some crystals at you which are supposed to deal a ton of damage. These crystals dealt like 0.1% dmg on me. XD

The second phase is indeed brutal. He has some sick wide hitbox. Advice? Roll everything XD
Cathedral of the Deep reminds me a bit of Duke’s Archives from Dark Souls 1. I liked that place.

I’d probably still be terrible at this game.

2 Likes

0_1470066593903_qas9p (1).jpg

1 Like

ArsonSami said in Easiest Boss Fight in a While:

You got us all games?

1 Like

Katsuo said in Easiest Boss Fight in a While:

ShiftySatchmo He multiplies himself after you deal some damage to him. After he multiplies he shoots some crystals at you which are supposed to deal a ton of damage. These crystals dealt like 0.1% dmg on me. XD

The second phase is indeed brutal. He has some sick wide hitbox. Advice? Roll everything XD
Cathedral of the Deep reminds me a bit of Duke’s Archives from Dark Souls 1. I liked that place.

I dunno I just rushed and hit him and every time I hit him he would go away and appear elsewhere. When there were copies I just ran in a circle and hit them all haha. I think he hit me once. It hurt a little but I have pretty low armor. Not enough damage to matter though.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I plan to leave gaming and everything else and leave and live as a cave man. You get my steam in my will. Not a joke I am dead serious.

ArsonSami said in Easiest Boss Fight in a While:

ShiftySatchmo I plan to leave gaming and everything else and leave and live as a cave man. You get my steam in my will. Not a joke I am dead serious.

Like you’re going to live in a cave?

ArsonSami Attention whore as usual

1 Like

Katsuo K. bye :smiley:

1 Like

This feels dramatic. I hope you get over whatever it is someday.

3 Likes

Katsuo <3

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo :two_hearts: