ECHO

So this is my next game! I actually don’t know much other than you’re an adventurer with a power suit and an ai friend. I’ve gone from a ship to a weird palace planet so far. Performance is crazy good! This is my first game that actually puts gsync to the test. I’ve seen the fps as low as 40ish and as high as 150ish. Usually its between 60 and 90. I can’t tell the fps is changing! It’s so nice! All settings are at max and res is 1440p.

Will post more later!

2 Likes

Ah forgot about that game. I liked the stream back when the devs were about to release the game. I like how the AI learns everything you learn and it’s using that against you.

Shit this gets pretty hard lol

If only you had a dolphin side kick

1 Like

That would just make it harder. Each light cycle the enemies can use all the same moves you used last light cycle.

1 Like

I think I’m near the end… I’m at 7hrs now and that includes smoke breaks.

https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=49192

Just beat it! Hard as fuck, but worth it!

One thing I would like to see in AA games in the future though…make the game shorter if you ran out of ideas. If you don’t the last 1/3 of the game starts to approach annoying. This game and senua’s sacrifice both suffer from this. If you’ve run out of new mechanics to add, the game must end in the next two hours. That should be the rules lol.

Still recommended though!

1 Like

Looks interesting.