EGN - Exodus Gaming Night

Many of you will know that I like to host CGN or Community Gaming Nights. This has been something I’ve been doing since before Gaming Tribe was a fully fledged site and was still in its infancy as just a small Facebook Group. It originally started out with the launch of BF4 and has evolved into something pretty great.

I will be looking to move this over to here, if no one objects. I would love to see more dedicated gaming nights but for now, I will start with mine on Wednesday from 8-10PM UK Time.

The goal is simple, to have a dedicated time when people can join up for a game. This isn’t to say people can’t game together at any time, just for myself having an actual schedule works best as I am a stay at home Dad during the day, and run my review website in the evenings/nights so I don’t get a lot of time. I would love to see more people host their own GN in different time zones on different days but we can work on that later if there is any interested.

Basically, on Weds from 8-10PM UK I can guarantee I will be on and playing some sort of PC game. Now, we play anything from Dirty Bomb to Rocket league and whatever the majority wants. There has been talk about a KF2 one but I’ve never been actually able to track down enough people for my time slot to get one going. We normally just try to play what everyone who shows up has and go from there, though we can always get a couple games going if need be.

So with that being said, this Wednesday will be the first EGN from 8-10PM UK time and while I would love to play some Overwatch, I am open to anything that people will play if they show up :smiley: Hopefully the Exodus TS will be up and running then but if not, I can sort something out at least for the night if need be,.

If you are interested, just let me know and maybe list what game(s) you may like to play so we can get an idea :smiley:

LetsGetIt1220 I don’t know yet if I will be working or not, but I will try to be there! Let’s decide which games we can play beforehand, so we can install if needed. I would suggest Rocket League, CS:GO (if you guys are into that) Hearthstone as well and if have enough members, let’s go hit some BGs in World of Warcraft or something! (and I never PvP xD)

2 Likes

Alex I am up for any of those except WoW as I just don’t have it.

I really wouldn’t mind playing some Dirty Bomb myself which is also Free on steam so any could get it :smiley: Though I am open to majority vote of course. LEt’s see if others become interested and we can go from there.

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 Sad about WoW! :frowning: But I am really glad we have a forum! It’s so much easier imo!!

Hey, how would you feel about some local co-ops as well? For example Resident Evil Revelations? Just a thought ^^

1 Like

Alex I’m up for most anything to be honest which is why I don’t normally set a game every week and just see what else people want to play. I know a lot of us have multiple games we play and this way we can hopefully get to play something everyone will enjoy every couple of weeks :smiley:

1 Like

Dying Light, Borderlands1&2, Rocket League are great co-ops :smiley:

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 I call dibs on RE Revelations then!

1 Like

my usual picks are killing floor and dirty bomb but whatever you guys decide to play I am ok with it

3 Likes

Rocket League, Borderlands, Overwatch maybe

1 Like

Even I’m not sure if I can make it to the next CGN/EGN how ever you wanna call it … I think Rocket League, Dirty Bomb, L4D(2) and KF(2) sounds like a good plan. If we find enough we could also play AoE II :wink:

1 Like

I don’t have Overwatch or KF2 and refuse to ever load WoW on another computer I own unless we are talking World of Warships. I have BFBC2, BF3, BF4, Insurgency, CS:Source, CS:GO, all COD games up to the original Black Ops and a host of other games if anybody wants to hook up. As you can see from my Steam profile I have not been gaming much lately as my pain level has been much to high but if I am feeling up to it I would love to hook up in game with some of you.

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 I would totally do that…if 8pm for you wasn’t noon for me :’(

1 Like

Ill play any I have pending im not working. Which i dont know half the time til a day or 2 before. Kinda messed up work schedule.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Yeah man that does suck! :confused:

1 Like

Sadly I work that during that time. I love the idea though!

Well, I have Rocket League & CS:GO… Thanks to ShiftySatchmo & Ub6.

Borderlands 1 & 2, CS:GO, Rocket League, L4D2, Titanfall, BF3, BF4, and Dirty Bomb (which I don’t really want to install again).

1 Like

Sir_diealot if i may suggest something blasphemous…a gamepad, a couch and a tv! I know all about pain! My HTPC gets used more for gaming lately than my gaming PC! It’s extremely hard for me to sit hour after hour in a chair! Even my new ridiculously expensive chair!

2 Likes

Spinalfailed said in EGN - Exodus Gaming Night:

Sir_diealot if i may suggest something blasphemous…a gamepad, a couch and a tv! I know all about pain! My HTPC gets used more for gaming lately than my gaming PC! It’s extremely hard for me to sit hour after hour in a chair! Even my new ridiculously expensive chair!

It has been a serious debate, I know I don’t want to go back to consoles but I am truly missing my gaming.

Sir_diealot compromise! Either get a steam link or move your PC next to the TV. Game pad gaming isn’t that awful! It beats NOT gaming! Also if you are playing single player who cares if the response isn’t as fast as it could be!