Enos Tech 2016 Peripheral Roundup - Mousepads / Mousemats

Zmajuga Where did you bought it ? i want one XD Mine is like rubbery hairy carpet xD

Polekatt Well the V7 GP 120 is in size comparable to the Logitech G640 wich is listed at 39.99, the Logitech pad isn´t stiched on the outside, the V7 is. And the V7 GP pad is at 19.99 is half the price of the Logitech G640 pad. So now tell me where the 20 Dollar extra cost are coming from, higer quality fabrication seems to be on the cheaper V7 with the stitching. Same materials, same everything, just a different look and logos… Sorry mate, it is what people call a ripoff.

Zmajuga … i am sorry about this… Try to to find a brand called Mars Gaming aka Tacens Mars Gaming, they make similar pads too. And they are not that much pricy either :wink:
www.marsgaming.eu

2 Likes

Arsononion
Bought it at Imtec.

1 Like

MeFFFlenn I see your point, thank you for explaining! makes perfect sense now.

I was comparing it directly to the G240, which is the same price, or slightly lower depending on where you get it. Also, I do not care for the larger size, so did not care about that part. So yes, if comparing it to the G640 yes, the G640 would be a ripoff, I agree. (probably why I don’t have one!) But for my own tastes, based on what I want, and availability to me, I do not see the G240 as a ripoff.

Hope that made sense, my friend! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Polekatt No offense taken :wink:

2 Likes