Erwin is in the hospital.

milkywayman said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

Yeah, he’s a good guy :slight_smile: Done :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

I feel weird upvoting this, in a way.

I understand what you mean, feel that way on Facebroke posts many times.

ShiftySatchmo Yeah 175 bucks XD I work as IT Tech for some internet company :smiley:

1 Like

Can someone tell me if MasterCard works with this? I can’t donate because it says my card is invalid and I’m pretty sure it isn’t XD

Must have missed this 18 days ago. I donated now though. Hopefully everything works out for him.

MyLifeForAiur How did you donate? Card or PayPal? Tell meeeeeeeeeee…It takes ages for me to verify whatever the thing is verifying.

1 Like

Katsuo said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

MyLifeForAiur How did you donate? Card or PayPal? Tell meeeeeeeeeee…It takes ages for me to verify whatever the thing is verifying.

Use PayPal

ShiftySatchmo My bank doesn’t support paypal

Katsuo PayPal is pretty fast, so I am guessing that’s the difference.

ShiftySatchmo But the verification thing on Square Enix store worked really fast for me. Like, 1ms fast. I bought the surprise box without 0 problems.

And it’s still verifying on the donation site…They hate me.

1 Like

I used PayPal.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

I used PayPal.

It’s still verifying for me :frowning:

MyLifeForAiur said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

I used PayPal.

It’s still verifying for me :frowning:

Ouch that sucks :sob: :sob: :sob:

Sir_diealot. Why did paypal refund me?

Trainsmash I got refunded as well. The site is not even there anymore.

Is Erwin OK?

Same here, got a refund… Will check with Puck since she’s the one that started that page…

milkywayman I asked Mia since she talks to Puck. Let’s see who’s faster in obtaining information!

1 Like

I didn’t get a refund so that seems odd

Also, Sir_diealot is without internet for a while so he won’t answer