Erwin is in the hospital.

For those of you that may not have heard Erwin is in the hospital and has been diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia. He is currently undergoing chemo therapy. Most of us here know how much he has gone out of his way to help others and I know several of us have been helped by him. If you could, please donate to help him out.
http://www.dreamordonate.nl/8485-theawesomeone-aid-fund

Done. Not much in the grand scheme or doing it for praise. Just want to real good person get well. Hell of a nice guy.

2 Likes

Trainsmash said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

Done. Not much in the grand scheme or doing it for praise. Just want to real good person get well. Hell of a nice guy.

Yes he certainly is. I will donate on Friday when I get paid. Thanks for helping.

3 Likes

I started working and I should get my first paycheck after i buy my parents new washing machine ill donate some too after i get my documents for the banks and stuff :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s a good guy :slight_smile: Done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Arsononion said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

I started working and I should get my first paycheck after i buy my parents new washing machine ill donate some too after i get my documents for the banks and stuff :smiley:

Getting paid now?

1 Like

I feel weird upvoting this, in a way.

1 Like

Arsononion said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

I am sure he will be grateful.

milkywayman said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

Yeah, he’s a good guy :slight_smile: Done :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

I feel weird upvoting this, in a way.

I understand what you mean, feel that way on Facebroke posts many times.

ShiftySatchmo Yeah 175 bucks XD I work as IT Tech for some internet company :smiley:

1 Like

Can someone tell me if MasterCard works with this? I can’t donate because it says my card is invalid and I’m pretty sure it isn’t XD

Must have missed this 18 days ago. I donated now though. Hopefully everything works out for him.

MyLifeForAiur How did you donate? Card or PayPal? Tell meeeeeeeeeee…It takes ages for me to verify whatever the thing is verifying.

1 Like

Katsuo said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

MyLifeForAiur How did you donate? Card or PayPal? Tell meeeeeeeeeee…It takes ages for me to verify whatever the thing is verifying.

Use PayPal

ShiftySatchmo My bank doesn’t support paypal

Katsuo PayPal is pretty fast, so I am guessing that’s the difference.

ShiftySatchmo But the verification thing on Square Enix store worked really fast for me. Like, 1ms fast. I bought the surprise box without 0 problems.

And it’s still verifying on the donation site…They hate me.

1 Like

I used PayPal.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

I used PayPal.

It’s still verifying for me :frowning: