Euro 2016

Ria Ria Hungária :smiley: May the best win…but not Belgium :stuck_out_tongue:

ButtStallion
I seriously hope that Ireland will win!
They have the best supporters!!
Saw only fun video’s from them haha
Cleaning up the streets after a party and singing, The boys in green are going to clean :stuck_out_tongue:

ButtStallion
Unfortunately my favorite teams (Belgium and Hungary) played against each other.
You deserved more. I hoped for equalizer at 1:0 for Belgium. The ball just won’t go inside.
Hungary presented some great football just got unlucky.

1 Like

Zmajuga A great impovement from the team, 2 or 3 years ago it was hard to watch them. Great improvement but not enough. Next time :stuck_out_tongue: Belgium was better, but that goal difference is a little disappointing, does not show the real power balance between them. In my opinion :smiley:

ButtStallion
Not at all. It was an equal game. You just had to go into full attack mode to equalize, as expected, and that’s where defense becomes the weakest link.

1 Like

I hope Spain wins - only because that’s who I put down in the iChill FB competition XD

Guys … Footbal is a game of 90 minutes and in the end GERMANY wins :8ball: :smiley:

MeFFFlenn If Germany wins, we all loose… JK I like to talk shit, but my country couldn’t even qualify for the last WC or Olympics, we’s all about the egg ball (Rugby).

Brexit is now complete!

2 Likes

I’m cheering for Iceland. They just won! Go Vikings go \o/

2 Likes

Spain out - there goes my chance at that 1070.

Gotta post this here. Huge respect for this! The others would just burn the stadion or cause a riot. -.-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVq0MrmezpI

Portugal, team without a victory in regular game got to semi-finals. FFS. Luck is hard in that team.

Zmajuga The new system FIFA has implemented is complete shit. I was disgusted how bad Portugal was. And Poland made a mistake by not changing that moron Milik. He missed every fucking shot. Poland could’ve won if they had a decent striker. I’m mad XD

1 Like

Good game Wales. My last favorite Belgium is out. :smiley:

Yeah baby. Iceland and Wales in Finals!!!

I mean, not yet but wishes xD

1 Like

Germany lost. Happiness overload XD

the shittiest euro ever xD