EVGA giveaway

http://www.evga.com/articles/01064/evga-haunted-hardware/ Everyone is welcome to enter you only need to enter your info and play 20 hours of killing floor 2 of battlefield 4 on Evga servers … last time i had many hour but no win so hopefully this time i win and time to upgrade XD

20 Hours of Team Fortress 2. Easy Peasy

1 Like

Dang, too bad I am away this week.

Is it just me that thinks Prize level 3 is better than prize level 4? :laughing:

3 Likes

teh_g You got till the 28th

Polekatt Yeah I’m debating putting in 20 hours and just aiming for 5. I figure I’ll go for 20 just so I have more things to win but yeah completely agree with you the 1070 is the best prize for me personally.

MyLifeForAiur I am going in for anything XD i play killing floor and some bf4 XD

1 Like

I’ll try but likely fall short - work area getting carpeted so there goes my gaming time sink.

Arsononion My fear is winning the 1600 Watt PSU. You know the computer I’m going to have to build to accompany that thing. Say good by to a couple grand with the two 1080s alone.

3 Likes

MyLifeForAiur Ill just sell it here -50% off hahahaha

2 Likes

Arsononion Yeah that’s the logical thing to do with the budget I have which is why every bone in my body is going to be against it.

MyLifeForAiur If i win PSU its yours for free ? Deal ? :smiley:

2 Likes

Arsononion Can I pay for the shipping at least.

MyLifeForAiur No EVGA sends it so its free XD I already have 23h of gaming for the event hahaha

2 Likes

23 hours nice! I’ve yet to start lol. I’m sure I’ll have 20 hours by the deadline though.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur If you plan to play TF2 invite me too no one plays it on their servers XD

1 Like

Arsononion No TF2 love ouch. If I can still log time by running around by myself I’m okay with that. Rocket jumping it is. I’d love to play with you though. I’ll send you an invite if I see you on steam when I play.

Edit: Haha yup 50 minutes logged. Not a single person joined the server.

MyLifeForAiur That’s because the game is awesome. Can you smell it? Mmmm the sarcasm.

Did you guys win me anything yet?

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I played so much so i hope i win XD But knowing my luck and how i played and grinded so much time last event im pretty sure ill win nothing and be disappointed because someone didnt even play and they just idle time won XD

1 Like

after 2 days - sitting at 4hr 8 mins. Will play enough to get to the 5 hr mark at least. All in CS:GO vs bots with latency of >200ms.