EWin Racing Champion Series Gaming Chair Review

Well I’d love to hear the Shifty One’s opinion of it too, after he gets it.

I’ve been considering one myself.

What is the difference in the two versions of the calling series, where one is $359 instead of $349? Because I like that color scheme better.

Most are a little too bright for my room, I like that one that is almost all black, with the dark muted orange lines only.

I wish they had one that was black with dark grey trim.

1 Like

Polekatt said in EWin Racing Champion Series Gaming Chair Review:

Well I’d love to hear the Shifty One’s opinion of it too, after he gets it.

I’ve been considering one myself.

What is the difference in the two versions of the calling series, where one is $359 instead of $349? Because I like that color scheme better.

Most are a little too bright for my room, I like that one that is almost all black, with the dark muted orange lines only.

I wish they had one that was black with dark grey trim.

I’m not 100% certain, but the other models had price differences due to weight capacity. I liked the silver option

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 said in EWin Racing Champion Series Gaming Chair Review:

ShiftySatchmo haha damn, should message them, that’s like another $25 right there, could be used to by a game to enjoy in the new chair! Email has been sent as well.

Ah, they only accept the one code, which is fair. $100 off is quite a bit!

1 Like

They emailed me to say I can tell my friends the code so the code is BEN if you’re interested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo haha good man, going to get them to add an Enos Tech code as well so I can post it on my site.

Now, a serious question.

$100 is great money off, but the start price is $349. So, do you think it would be more appealing to have the $100 off $349?

Or

Maybe say $25 off if the chair was originally $275?

This is just me asking and probably won’t even tell them lol. I’m personally just curious which people would be more tempted to buy. Even though end price would be the same, the bigger discount may be more appealing?

Also, for those interested, the warranty is a 2-year limited warranty across all their ranges of chairs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve now also found out my $100 code will expire on 08/31/2016. After that it may be the same for UK/EU but the USA code will only be around $50 after 8/31 as that is the same deal the have with their current affiliate guy there. Codes will also be changing in future but for now:

Use code " Ben " to get $100 off at http://www.ewinracing.com/

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 I think they should price the chair at the appropriate value and only offer these promotional discounts to get a few chairs out there for word of mouth advertising. Their pricing seems to be aimed at undercutting DX Racer chairs.

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 but to answer your question, it is more appealing to have a high amount off than a low amount, but if they think their chair is only worth $275 they should lower the price to get more sales from people who don’t have discount codes.

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 I believe it’s a pretty well established marketing train of thought that the more a customer believes that they’ve managed to “rip off” the vendor the better deal they believe they’ve made. So a bigger discount will make purchasers happier about that outlay than a smaller discount that ends up at the same final cost.

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 said in EWin Racing Champion Series Gaming Chair Review:

I’ve now also found out my $100 code will expire on 08/31/2016. After that it may be the same for UK/EU but the USA code will only be around $50 after 8/31 as that is the same deal the have with their current affiliate guy there. Codes will also be changing in future but for now:

Use code " Ben " to get $100 off at http://www.ewinracing.com/

Ack! I am very seriously thinking about this, but was thinking more sometime next month when I would be able to get it. Plus, nothing against your review LetsGetIt1220 but I did think it would be cool to get a second persons opinion before paying that much for a chair that I can’t physically sit in myself, first. :wink:

I do agree with the others. If they think their chair is compatible in quality with the DX Racers on price point, then they should leave it at the $350 range and use the coupons accordingly. People would look at them, since they look the same, and if they saw the original price as already $100 less, then in people’s minds, they are going to automatically thing, well, this must be a cheaper made chair.

1 Like

Polekatt I don’t blame you at all. While I can’t guarantee the $100 off past 8/31, I will have some sort of coupon that should be at least $50 off, maybe up to $100 depending on your location.

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 Today I did a more in depth look and reading of how the chair was made, watched your actual video instead of just reading it. The more I look at these chairs, the more I like them. :slight_smile:

I just sent Ewin an email with a couple questions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Polekatt They should Email you back sometime Saturday morning. I normally get a reply from them any day of the week when needed.

If there’s anything I can help with, just let me know.

1 Like

I just ordered the Calling Series. I got the one that is predominately black, with just a little dark orange trim.

They emailed me back and forth several times, and answered all my questions. Seemed super nice, I was impressed so far with both the customer service, and with the chair themselves.

I’m excited to get it! My wife and I had made the decision to replace our chairs a couple weeks ago, as our current ones are about 15 years old and were not very expensive anyway.

Thanks Ben! oh, and the voucher code did work!

2 Likes

Polekatt said in EWin Racing Champion Series Gaming Chair Review:

I just ordered the Calling Series. I got the one that is predominately black, with just a little dark orange trim.

They emailed me back and forth several times, and answered all my questions. Seemed super nice, I was impressed so far with both the customer service, and with the chair themselves.

I’m excited to get it! My wife and I had made the decision to replace our chairs a couple weeks ago, as our current ones are about 15 years old and were not very expensive anyway.

Thanks Ben! oh, and the voucher code did work!

Nice I got the same series but the mostly silver one

1 Like

Glad to help. Hopefully we will be able to share the love with more codes in the future. I’m still working towards getting one for a giveaway but we will see how that goes.

While I have no real control or input on anything should either Polekatt or ShiftySatchmo run into any problems at all, do keep me informed. I am trying to work closely with them and while everything seems good so far, just want to be in the know :slight_smile:

Thanks for using the code and I really hope you both enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine.

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 I’d be down for having one in a giveaway :D.

1 Like

Just an update, they are putting my chair together right now, apparently. I have exchanged about 8-9 emails with them, as they ran out of a color of one part, and are making sure I’m ok with a black part instead of the colored part. (which I am entirely ok with)

If nothing else, I can say the customer service so far has been very good, they’ve been in constant communication with me!

2 Likes

Mine shipped today weeee

3 Likes