F1 2016 - Austin

https://youtu.be/7VVWmuBVp6c

https://youtu.be/L4A_elM5ouo

This will be on Sunday?

Sir_diealot The qualifying on Saturday and the race on Sunday.

1 Like

ButtStallion said in F1 2016 - Austin:

Sir_diealot The qualifying on Saturday and the race on Sunday.

If I am not in the woods I will be able to watch it so long as it is not on during my STEELERS game. You know when the next WRC event is? Their website confuses me.

Sir_diealot Steelers…American football…My younger brother watch that kind of sports. He even played in a local club :smiley: After 3-4 bone breaks, he left it :smiley:

The next WRC event in in the UK, Wales, from 27.10.2016 till 30.10.2016

Sir_diealot Steelers…American football…My younger brother watch that kind of sports. He even played in a local club :smiley: After 3-4 bone breaks, he left it :smiley:

I can figure out the date there but that time confuses me. What is the time zone? Thank you by the way

Sorry I missed your other comment about your brother, yes it is a rough sport. Hope he is well now.

Sir_diealot I think it is UTC +00:00. I see the ceremonial start from 18:30 on 27th, section 1 and 2 from 5:30 on 28th, section 3 and 4 from 5:45 on 29th and section 5 and 6 from 7:20 on 30th in UTC timezone.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/9OPaGomBfBg

1 Like

Always nice when I don’t have to wake up early to watch a race! I’ll be watching Practices, Qual-y, and the Race this weekend. Not my favorite track in the world, but hope we get some excitement.

1 Like

Sir_diealot For F1;

Friday 11AM EST Practice 1
Friday 3PM EST Practice 2
Saturday 11AM EST Practice 3
Saturday 12:30PM EST Qualifying
Sunday 2:30PM EST Race

1 Like

schlitty
Thanks, not sure how long it lasts but my football games starts at 4:30 so I should be able to watch part of it anyway.

1 Like

Free Practice 2 starting now.

1 Like

Free Practice 2 starting now.

If that were my PC I would be flipping out at you right now, NO open drinks near any part of my computer desk especially when it has such a narrow base.

Besides that everybody knows that white wine goes with racing silly.

Sir_diealot This is a waterproof keyboard and I am very stable even after a couple of drinks :stuck_out_tongue: But yes, except me, no one is allowed to consume food or drink near my computer :smiley: I trust myself, but no one else :smiley:

Sir_diealot This is a waterproof keyboard and I am very stable even after a couple of drinks :stuck_out_tongue: But yes, except me, no one is allowed to consume food or drink near my computer :smiley: I trust myself, but no one else :smiley:

There are other things there that are not waterproof. I have a cup with a lid and a VERY wide base that is the only cup allowed by my computer by me or anybody else. Now back to that wine…

Sir_diealot The other things are far away, this pic is consufing, I have plenty of space. This is a terporary place to my PC because we painted the flat this week. Still, no accident in this year fortunately :smiley: Back to that wine…Well, winter is coming and I like red wine more in this season with or without cola. In the summer time, I always drink white wine with our without soda-water. Both has a season in my life :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sir_diealot The other things are far away, this pic is consufing, I have plenty of space. This is a terporary place to my PC because we painted the flat this week. Still, no accident in this year fortunately :smiley: Back to that wine…Well, winter is coming and I like red wine more in this season with or without cola. In the summer time, I always drink white wine with our without soda-water. Both has a season in my life :stuck_out_tongue:
Never heard of drinking wine with soda or soda water before, that’s a new one on me, not that I know a ton about wine. I guess I should as I live in wine country though. I just don’t care much for domestic wines and can’t afford the good imported ones. I have to get out of this chair ttyl bud.

Sir_diealot Hungary is pretty famous about his wines and the soda-water with wine is common. YOu should try it on a hot summer day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like