F1 2017/2018 winter break

So the season is over with a pretty boring Abu Dhabi GP, but they are already testing the new year tyres and some drivers. Yes, Kubica is a test driver again, we’ll see what the Williams decide.
And another news from the Sauber team, not a big surprise:

F1 2017 Esport championship:

I am 2 races behind to be honest, this will give me time to catch up as I have them both recorded.

1 Like

sir_diealot Watch it quickly before you read any spoilers :smiley:

1 Like

I just hope Ferrari has the reliability of Mercedes next year and Red Bull continue to improve. Then anybody in the midpack catching up to Force India would be fun. I’ve always cheered on Force India the last few years and this year was cool to see them the ‘best of the rest’. But competition was more exciting! I wanna see them pushed by somebody besides each other.

1 Like

Sauber comfirms team drivers and the new Alfa Romeo livery:

1 Like

schlitty Go Renault! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ericsson sure brings the money I guess. I mean nobody should be punished for not scoring in a Sauber. But he certainly has yet to show his worth beyond, well, his worth. Haha.

Some Pirelli infographs from the 2017 season

One good comparison: 2016 - 866 overtakes, 2017 - 435 overtakes

pretty accurate voting

1 Like

When is next race? I am only one behind now.

sir_diealot 89 days until next race day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

buttstallion I think I can catch up by then. lol I wish I could find a way to watch Rally Racing, nothing that I can find on TV here and their subscription service does not work in The United States. :’(

I don’t like this guy.

1 Like

“not appropriate”… shame. Anyone asked the girls what they want? :smiley:

2 Likes

buttstallion disagree. What Red Bull did was break him, demote him and shun him. He deserved the seat at the main team and naturally he was dejected when it taken from him and his response to that was not grown up, but he is still a kid. He has potential and Red Bull broke him. I hope he gets back into a decent car. The only problem I found is that it took him too long to settle down after the demotion.

No Grid girls. With so much artificial overtaking, why would you remove the only natural thing on the grid. HAHAHA

trainsmash Well, it looks like they didn’t asked the girls about this :smiley:

2 Likes