F1 2017 - Canadian GP

1 Like

ā€œWalk in the parkā€ for Hamilton and Mercedes.

Perez, a guy who had been growing on me a lot this year, makes a selfish move when he didnā€™t have to at that point. Ocon deserves to be angry. but still a great showing for Force India again. Insane reliability on those cars. Red Bull needs to watch their backs.

Usual heartbreak for Alonso when he seemed destined for points again. And a miracle for the Canadian rich kid to get his first points at home.

Great run by Vettel to salvage all he could.

Not an insanely fun race but fun fun season so far continues to shape up for a classic.

1 Like

First time in this year no Ferrari on the podium and Mercedes 1-2. Wierd :smiley:

1 Like

Patrick Stewart with the shoey! Hahaha

IF Perez thought he was destined for better then he has to realise he did himself no favours today by not maximising the teams performance. Orcon did the right thing by challenging and not taking out his teammate (rule 1) and ensuring Force India got the most points possible. The Hulk impressive as usual.
Alonso still a phenomenal driver, but Honda has to give up now. McLaren with a Merc would be challenging Red Bull, Force India and possibly Ferrari (at least in Canada).
The wider cars prove to be pathetic at following and passing, unless the is a distinct performance difference. Aero formula sucks.
Haasā€™ just all over the place and the drivers just to be keeping it out of the wall 90% of the time.
Ferrariā€™s are not an all round car and Merc should have a close look at that.

Sennaā€™s Helmit was a nice touch for a true fan of the man. Vettel was sour for sure.

I thought it would last longer, I had to run to town right after the opening crash and got home an hour later and it was done.

1 Like