F1 2019 season

I’m in America where most people think Indy and F1 are the same thing and don’t watch either! haha. So same thing for me too.

2 Likes

Haha

2 Likes

There is a real possibility of losing two teams in my opinion.

Already too few teams. That would be awful.

Yes Alfa is thinking about as well. but there is no better time to leave than 2021 as well as enter the game. Honda could launch a factory team or something, the cost cap should invite more new teams.

2 Likes

Problem with entering in 2021 with the cost cap is the fact the your building a must be in place, because new facilities and gear is included in the cost cap. That is Racing Point is upgrading facilities quickly. New teams may be further disadvantage to setup a competitive team. 3 big teams have massive amounts of facilities and staff comparatively & their wages are not included in the cost cap.

2 Likes

Only one spot left at Williams.

2 Likes

So just beat him then.

1 Like

Are you guys sick of RB bitching about not being able to win!

I would bitch as well to be honest. As a viewer I am sick of watching one team dominating a 4-5-6 year regulation era. We had Ferrari, it was boring with Schumacher, than RB and Vettel it was boring and now Mercedes. I am not against the teams who do the best job, just as a hardcore F1 follower even I am bored with it. Of course I don’t know the solution for this I just want it to be solved as soon as possible. High hopes for 2021 but there is a big chance it will be the same with one team dominating and maybe the others fighting a bit more.

1 Like

True. Then they should accept rule changes that make it even. Each team wants rules that benefit only them. The minute they feel it is “too fair”, they dont agree. So the very situation they complain about, they create. All of them.

1 Like

Wet FP1 completed, rain predicted for FP 2 and 3 and qualy. Meaning we should have a good dry race on Sunday because the teams can’t practice and set up the cars. :smiley:

2 Likes

Can’t understand Lewis there. Gives Max the room and instantly Max doesn’t return the favour. Why would Lewis leave him the room.
Come on Vettel - Multi 21 all over again.

1 Like

Race was interesting for no good reason there, haha. But I can’t complain. Heartbreak for Albon. Bottas with no killer instinct and the car gives out. Ferrari circus is in town again. And huge congrats to Gasly.

2 Likes

Stoked for Gasly and super gutted for Albon.
Smooth operator alerts for Sainz and Riccy, :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

A lot of people had good luck with the Safety cars especially Sainz but still well deserved Gasly podium, Kimi followed him all race long and could not gain. I am not so sure Hamilton is the one to blaim for the accident with Albon.
Vettel did it again but now it cost him not only his race but Leclerc’s as well, stupid mistake. Strong Alfa points.
If I watch the whole race, the first 50 laps was nothing special it all started when Bottas had dnf. Still, one of the better races.

2 Likes

Gap was there for Lewis and Albon should not ha e turned In, BUT a 6 time world champ should have read the situation with his experience. All in All in All, 10 world championships and both made very silly mistakes today. I reckon Lewis will get a penalty.

2 Likes