F1 2021 season

Let’s start our 4th season here on GX. I know it is primarily a gaming site but man I enjoyed the last years with you guys. Still couldnt convert a single people near me to watch it with me with the same passion :smiley:

We are the 4th most replied topic here, GJ :smiley:

So who will occupy the last seat of the Mercedes and RB? :smiley:

2 Likes

It sounds like Perez got the RedBull seat. And Hamilton is obviously coming back. :wink:

2 Likes

My bet was also Perez for Red Bull. Regarding Mercedes looks like Hamilton is coming back and they have no intention on promoting Russel.

3 Likes

Confirmed

2 Likes

I mean Max is still going to get the extra bits and pieces in his car but I’m looking forward to him having to compete with a teammate again. Feel for Albon though. Like many RedBull drivers, he was never given a fair shake.

3 Likes

Well…
Super disappointed for Albon, but we all saw this coming. Cannot trust a word Marko and Horner say!
I hope Albon finds something better, away from that environment. Like everyone else that has been dropped by RB has.
Also hope Perez doesn’t suffer the RB 2nd driver fate. At least if he does it will prove it is not the driver, but the team. Trust RB to start the '21 season in the most toxic manner…

3 Likes

Couldnt agree more :DD

2 Likes

His reaction literally the same as every F1 fan. Just the heightens the senses.

1 Like
1 Like

I still cringe when I see Romain’s crash.

1 Like

How did you fare? :smiley: I did not change my team at all :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

oh, right, i can log in and see :smiley: I just got an email with my points :smiley:
Main thing is I won, you are noobs and i cant wait for the new season :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahaha. There it is.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

79 days until race day.

3 Likes

Ah, TBC, my favorite track!

2 Likes

Still a gossip, but a bad sign