F1 2021 season

Yeah… Finally :smiley:

1 Like

What was the sticking point I wonder? They won’t say and will spin it. I reckon George Russell has a lot to do with.

The highest audience figure was for the Hungarian Grand Prix, which attracted 103.7 million viewers - 7 percent higher than the event got in 2019.

2 Likes

That was a real oddity of the whole pandemic and sports thing. Even though everybody missed sports it just didn’t translate to ratings when it came back. All the major sports here in America had lower ratings through 2020 too.

2 Likes

I am really glad, it was fun last year

1 Like

And another important decision

1 Like

Rumor is Ferrari is making a veery extreme new engine with ex-Mercedes engineer. The risk and reward are huge, i am interested what they can make before 2022. If they fcuk this up as well, ferrari is doomed until the new engine specs.

1 Like

1 Like

Damn, jaw fracture

2 Likes

Geez. That sounds like a pretty decent hit. Good thing it wasn’t worse. Speedy recoveries!

1 Like
1 Like

Very logical and good news. The more manufacturers the better.

1 Like
1 Like

Better looking with the more blue.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I still haven’t even watched the first two seasons. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Seen this new YouTuber and he sounds interesting and content is researched. Giving him a share to grow. I mean it is basically 4 people here, but at least I know you interested in the F1 forum.

2 Likes

If a year long lockdown is not a good time to start watching it idk when :smiley:

2 Likes