Far Cry 5

Eagle first world problems:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha, great pic and caption @gord0 !!!

1 Like

Haha good good. :smile:

1 Like

So just beat it. Pretty fun overall. Ending was kind of crap after you spent 60 hours meticulously murdering every religious fuckwit before playing the final mission…but still recommended.

Just started playing the Vietnam dlc. Will post more about that later.

1 Like

The ending was such craaap. Both of them

New rule though. If you have more than 4 billion employees, you have to pay the player to watch the credits.

1 Like

all 3 endings sucked. Even the quick ending wasn’t as close to as good as FC4. Vietnam DLC is fun so far, but coop for it is probably a lot better.

Apparently this just came out. Doesn’t change anything I already did or have plans to do, so zero fucks given by me:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1904051-Patch-Notes-Title-Update-8-July-5th

The Vietnam dlc does seem to be pretty cool once you get your head out of the murican religious redneck mind set and into the Vietnam war mindset. Ubi should make the SP for the next cod lol

1 Like

Beat it, actually wasn’t that bad. I wouldn’t want much more if it was just more jungle crawling without enough men. I say it’s ok. I’m going to skip the zombie dlc but I’ll play the Mars dlc when it comes out. Save money while I’m at it. Buying two of the dlcs individually is less $ than season pass.

Mars looks to be soon. They just added the Mars achievements

Poor muricans getting their Mars just now. We have these for ages. Even the “getting fat af” and “diabetes” achievements were added like 20 years ago.

1 Like

You’re bored right?

I’m Canadian lol. Mars bars have been here longer than I’ve been alive.

you do know that we have had those also in America, for years, right?

1 Like

I never actually bothered to keep track. Do you still have wrong smarties? lol

The mars dlc is available and I’m going to play it before my FC5 muscle memory fades. Pretty cool so far. Same bonkers feel as the main game but on mars with space shit!
552520_20180717213113_1

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up… that came pretty quick after Vietnam

Wasn’t vietnam available at launch?