Far Cry 5

The Vietnam dlc does seem to be pretty cool once you get your head out of the murican religious redneck mind set and into the Vietnam war mindset. Ubi should make the SP for the next cod lol

1 Like

Beat it, actually wasn’t that bad. I wouldn’t want much more if it was just more jungle crawling without enough men. I say it’s ok. I’m going to skip the zombie dlc but I’ll play the Mars dlc when it comes out. Save money while I’m at it. Buying two of the dlcs individually is less $ than season pass.

Mars looks to be soon. They just added the Mars achievements

Poor muricans getting their Mars just now. We have these for ages. Even the “getting fat af” and “diabetes” achievements were added like 20 years ago.

1 Like

You’re bored right?

I’m Canadian lol. Mars bars have been here longer than I’ve been alive.

you do know that we have had those also in America, for years, right?

1 Like

I never actually bothered to keep track. Do you still have wrong smarties? lol

The mars dlc is available and I’m going to play it before my FC5 muscle memory fades. Pretty cool so far. Same bonkers feel as the main game but on mars with space shit!
552520_20180717213113_1

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up… that came pretty quick after Vietnam

Wasn’t vietnam available at launch?

Nah. FC5 was end of March. Vietnam was early June

moo

2 Likes

I KNEW THEY WERE TAKING OUR COWS

2 Likes

Well, I beat the Lost on Mars DLC! It’s really good fun. It’s basically a continuation of the craziness in Montana but on mars with a few mechanic tweaks. Recommended.

3 Likes

I want a Bro-bot!!!

2 Likes

Someone remade goldeneye in this game and mgm dmca’d it. Apparently other people have been reuploading it under different names. “Golden Cry” on pc and “KROOD” on ps4. I’m redownloading the game right now and it’s going super slow. Stupid summer sale!

1 Like

Verified it’s called “Golden Cry” in Far Cry Arcade on pc. Hopefully it’s still there after work.

That would require, me buying far cry 5 pffff

I think the base edition is 5 bucks or something…checking… 11.99 canadian rupees…