Fast RMX

This is my next game and it’s fun as fuck! It’s pretty much a warm up for whenever they make a new fzero. Only thing is I wish it wasn’t exclusive to switch. Would look so much nicer on pc or even ps4. That said, it does look really good considering it’s on a nintendo console! Will post more later.

Looks like a mix of Wipeout without guns and F-Zero. :smiley:

2 Likes

That game gets pretty difficult

1 Like

Holy shit is it a good rush!

It’s quite fun, but not as good portable. Definitely opens up on a larger screen

1 Like

syncrosis it is almost impossible later on the small screen

I don’t use the switch portably anyway. Pro controller only. No gimicky shit, no underclock.

1 Like

gord0 I travel a lot for work and it does the job nicely

1 Like

syncrosis it is the best portable of all time

1 Like

Well shit, it does get super hard. I’m going to stop now lol. Got through all the circuits on easy. XD

Recommended!

2 Likes

I wish Nintendo would bring back Diddy Kong Racing

1 Like

syncrosis said in Fast RMX:

I wish Nintendo would bring back Diddy Kong Racing

It’s just mario kart with a story and overworld hub. I remember playing the shit out of it back in the day, but I can’t see myself doing it a second time. May as well just dlc it into existing mario kart titles.

gord0 I liked that it had the option to pick what mode of transportation you wanted to use and you had your own part of the course for the race. Could bomb down on cars or shoot planes out of the sky. I think it’s why I loved Sonic & Allstars so much. Gave me some of that vibe