Favorite Manufacturer of PC Parts

What are some of your favorite manufacturer of PC parts?

I’ve always been a big fan of Asus, they make quality parts, and the one or two time I had a problem with a part, I never had an issue with the RMA.

teh_g I like Asus as well never had issues with them… even tho my motherboard died after two years but that was my problem since i didnt have proper cooling and it used to heat up a lot first my audio chip died than motherboard went RIP XD Everything i own is from Asus… XD

1 Like

I used many ASUS motherboards and videocards in the past, but I started to use MSI parts to build my new rig and I am totally satisfied with it.

1 Like

I like Asus for motherboards and gpus but recent history has me getting EVGA gpus too.

1 Like

GIGABYTE all the way! EVGA has some pretty looking GPUs and PSUs. So I like them too. Also I’ve been a huge fan of Sapphire GPUs. I actually own 2 Sapphire HD7850 GPUs. Crossfired them so my sister can play World of Warcraft with 7000 fps.

2 Likes

I like Cooler Master Cases myself.

1 Like

I’m a bit Biased but in a good way :smiley: I likes them all I tell ya!

ASRock have some of my favourite motherboards.
The Sapphire GPUs are so beautiful I want them all.
MSI and ASUS are top notch companies that have great Mobos and GPUs and no peripherals so everything can be matching!
Cooler Master and their cases are great, especially the Master Case series!
Corsair, while expensive have great customer service, quality and performance!
The list goes on and on but those are the main ones lol

2 Likes

It is always nice having some brands that treat you well. The biggest thing for me is when there is an issue, I love when places have awesome RMA process. The worst is when they can’t cross ship.

2 Likes

teh_g Yeah, RMA is very important. Luckily, in the UK a lot of that can be handled direct with who we buy from when buying online anyways which helps a lot. I’ve still had to deal with a few manufacturers for RMA like Corsair, OCZ and a couple others but never had too much of an issue.

1 Like

I like ASUS, I’ve had several of their motherboards, including the current one, and some monitors too.

EVGA, XFX, both are GPU companies I’ve used, however, I’m not that brand specific on them, I think I just picked the GPUs that were the model I wanted with the best price at the time. :laughing:

I really like Seasonic power supplies. I used to use Corsair PSUs, back when Seasonic made for them, (along with lots of others) but once Corsair changed to inferior manufacturers I just stayed with the real thing.

So ASUS, Seasonic, and Logitech are the 3 companies I tend to be loyal to. All others I just seems to go with whatever is best value with the best reviews at the time I need something.

1 Like

I like Asus boards & GPUs; I Love MSI GPUs, but haven’t had much experience with their motherboards. I’ve found Gigabyte OK but nothing special.

For cases I love the clean style of Fractal design & the soft touch covering of Bitfenix.

For coolers & fans I’m sold on Be Quiet.

But more often than not my wallet beats brand loyalty. Loyalty will only come into play when there’s two identical spec’d items at the same price.

1 Like