Favourite movies of all time

After the top series, let’s make a top 5 or 10 list about our favourite movies. You can include trilogies or movie series as well, but in that case, rank the individual episodes.

Here is my top list:

• Star Wars 3-5-4-6-7-1-2
  • The godfather 1-2-3
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Matrix 1-3-2
  • I, Robot
  • Indiana Jones 3-1-2-4
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Se7en
  • Rush
  • Downfall - Der Untergang

Oh damn, a shame this is a top 10, some great movies missed the top 10 :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I haven’t watched a lot of movies, I don’t even know why but I guess my top “something” would be:

• Priest
  • Shawshank Redemption
  • The good, the bad and the ugly
  • Scarface
  • We were soldiers
  • The Patriot

There are a few more definitely but I don’t remember their names. Will update the list if I find the names of 'em. xD

2 Likes

Star Wars 5, 4, 6
Iron Monkey
Aliens
Drunken Master 2, 1
Seven Samurai
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Yojimbo & Sanjuro
Lord of the Rings 1,2,3
Ghostbusters 1, 2
Blazing Saddles

1 Like

The Last Boy Scout
Stargate
Matrix 1
SuperTroopers
Constantine
Equilibrium
Guardians of the Galaxy
Deadpool

2 Likes

forgot Ip Man

1 Like

Star Wars 4-6
Babylon 5 TV movies if they count
Shawshank Redemption
The Patriot
Stargate
Any John Wayne Western (The 3 Godfathers is my favorite)
Star Trek The Motion Picture (Not the greatest of them but the one that brought them back so it gets favorite)
The Last of the Mohicans (1992 film)
Equilibrium
Any Clint Eastwood movie except “Play Misty for me”
Iron-Man
Glen Ford Westerns

1 Like

Trainsmash said in Favourite movies of all time:

The Last Boy Scout
Stargate
Matrix 1
SuperTroopers
Constantine
Equilibrium
Guardians of the Galaxy
Deadpool

So when our kids are of a decent age we sit them down & force them to binge watch:
SuperTroopers
BeerFest
Office Space &
Idiocracy

with us. They’re not allowed to leave & if they complain they get duct taped to the ceiling?

I don’t watch many movies as compared to most people.

But here are mine.

1. Road Warrior, Fury Road, Mad Max (Beyond Thunderdome is way on down the list. :slight_smile: )
  2. Twister
  3. The Sound of Music
  4. The Lion Witch and Wardrobe
  5. The Lord of the Rings, all of them, in order
  6. Streets of Fire
  7. A Knight’s Tale
1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Favourite movies of all time:

So when our kids are of a decent age we sit them down & force them to binge watch:
SuperTroopers
BeerFest
Office Space &
Idiocracy
with us. They’re not allowed to leave & if they complain they get duct taped to the ceiling?

AND tape the eyes open, the first one to moan gets a kick the Gnads (idiocracy) or forced to eat a whole bag of rooms (SuperTroopers). If the 3 act up too much, we burn it down (Office Space)?

Maybe a little strong, but we will make men out of em. Or force them to watch Twilight series.

Trainsmash said in Favourite movies of all time:

Sgt_T8ie said in Favourite movies of all time:

SuperTroopers
BeerFest
Office Space &
Idiocracy

AND tape the eyes open, the first one to moan gets a kick the Gnads (idiocracy) or forced to eat a whole bag of rooms (SuperTroopers). If the 3 act up too much, we burn it down (Office Space)?

Maybe a little strong, but we will make men out of em. Or force them to watch Twilight series.

That can be what the Mums can do with them the next weekend.

1 Like