Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age | Release Date: 11th July on PS4

I’m getting this! FF12 is probably my second favorite Final Fantasy game. It’s insanely good!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-01-31-final-fantasy-12-the-zodiac-age-gets-july-release-on-ps4

Katsuo I loved FF 12 myself, despite the major combat changes and gambits and all that. I haven’t finished it, cause my old FF disc froze at some point and stopped working. I bought another one when I found the chance, but haven’t gotten around it unfortunately, cause it would take a tremendous amount of time again, something which I was not invested in doing!

I think I will pick it up again and of course, when it comes out I will get that one as well.

Balther ftw! Also Fran was a major crush! xD

1 Like

Never tried this Final Fantasy. I will have to give it a go when it comes out.

2 Likes

teh_g You definitely should try it out. It’s disgusting how underrated it is. And in my opinion it’s one of the best Final Fantasy games ever made.

1 Like

Katsuo said in Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age | Release Date: 11th July on PS4:

teh_g You definitely should try it out. It’s disgusting how underrated it is. And in my opinion it’s one of the best Final Fantasy games ever made.

ShiftySatchmo might fight you about that.

teh_g said in Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age | Release Date: 11th July on PS4:

Katsuo said in Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age | Release Date: 11th July on PS4:

ShiftySatchmo might fight you about that.

As far as I know, he didn’t play FF12. So he can’t fight me huehueu

Katsuo I played it. I think teh_g just means I think VIII is the best, but you said XII is ONE of the best, which I’ll allow.

ShiftySatchmo XII is better than VIII. Fite me!

Katsuo buy it for me I never beat it XD I have it on ps2 in my garage

ShiftySatchmo Beat FF7 first and I’ll buy you FF12. \o/ (maybe)

2 Likes