Final Fantasy X | X2 Remastered

Started playing this game a few days back. Totally hooked! First time playing : ]

gord0 I think I’m 50 hours in the game. Have you reached the famous laughing scene? If you haven’t, try not to die when you hear it XD

3 Likes

Katsuo said in Final Fantasy X | X2 Remastered:

gord0 I think I’m 50 hours in the game. Have you reached the famous laughing scene? If you haven’t, try not to die when you hear it XD

I wonder if the recorded the voice acting like a thousand times and then just gave up and used what they had lol

2 Likes

gord0 Definitely! Japanese voice actors are even worse. They probably lost the will to live while recording. The game is a masterpiece even with the horrible voice acting!

1 Like

Such a great game. I have still yet been able to finish X-2 though. Kinda shits all over the story of X in my opinion.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur There is a reason why people are calling X-2 a girly version of X xD

1 Like

Final Fantasy X was a fantastic game! I played it back on the PS2 and it was a day one pick up when it rereleased. I was like 13 or 14 when I beat it and I’ll admit I shed a tear. X-2 is okay but imo it is missing something that X had. The battle system was pretty fun though.

1 Like

What are these?

gord0 Short cutscenes. Let’s say that Eternal Calm connects the X and X-2 storyline. And the Last Mission cutscene is well, the ending of X-2.

1 Like

Btw, short tip, if you didn’t know. There are a few in game cheats that Square Enix implemented to make the gameplay a bit faster. Originally, people would spend tons of hours just to finish the storyline. With the cheats, you can finish the game in 50-70 hours. Maybe even less. Look up in the menu.

1 Like

gord0 Short cutscenes. Let’s say that Eternal Calm connects the X and X-2 storyline. And the Last Mission cutscene is well, the ending of X-2.

So they are just if I want to watch them again, or they’re not in the actual games?

1 Like

gord0 said in Final Fantasy X | X2 Remastered:

So they are just if I want to watch them again, or they’re not in the actual games?

They’re not in the game. Square released Eternal Calm just before Final Fantasy X-2 was released. At that time, Square didn’t planned on making a Final Fantasy X sequel. Fans requested a sequel so Square easily made Eternal Calm and FFX-2 and that last mission thing.

tat2teel Yeah the battle system in X-2 is so good. The dress spheres were such a creative system and it didn’t lead to super overpowered characters like the end game of X had once you start sending characters down other characters sphere grids. X-2 just felt thin compared to FFX in terms of Story and self discovery.

1 Like

Just beat X! Too drunk to continue until tomorrow! So just jammin n drinkin till I pass out for now!

1 Like

Final Fantasy X was one of the first games that I owned; have spent countless hours upon it. I really mean it! Auron is badass!

FFX has one of the greatest storyline ever IMO, as it contains not only deep plot, but also light hearted moments (except the notorious laughing scene) great characters, some decent optional games, great and tough optional bosses… it’s just great!

I also liked FFX-2, the combat system and with how you could freely explore the world of Spira was invirogating.

2 Likes

just beat x2!!! Can’t believe I waited this long… I remember when x was new I was in highschool. My best friend brought his ps2 over and I remember laughing hysterically because it was the first christmas we were stoned lol! Just gota watch that last bit and it’s time for the next game!

2 Likes

gord0 Glad you’ve enjoyed it. Somehow, I feel really good when someone enjoyed playing Final Fantasy games haha
What’s your next game?

gord0 Glad you’ve enjoyed it. Somehow, I feel really good when someone enjoyed playing Final Fantasy games haha
What’s your next game?

Dunno yet, gona watch that last ending first and then check the list.

1 Like

That “Last Mission” thing is a boring tactics game. Didn’t finish. Now on to find the next game.

gord0 God Eater maybe? I want to know what’s your opinion. In store you have an option to buy one game but you’ll get two. God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst. Both are PS Vita games ported to PC. From the reviews, it’s a very good port . Or you can try out the new Attack on Titan game. Or maybe Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. There, I helped you to choose a game haha